Where are the pictures and videos at? Hope you guys had fun.

Had a good time.  the 2 hr demo party was insane.  We went to the show on Saturday, and the demo party. but didn't go back on Sunday.  I knew is wasn't a demo fest, but during competing most of the SPL cars were closed up, so wasn't much to see.  We went to the Daytona Speedway and done the tour on Sunday, then went and rode the beach.(always wanted to do that).

I didn't take any pics in the SPL hall, thinking I'd take some on Sunday.  Oh well.  Did get to sit in a few rides during the party.  Most the big boys had lines that were WAY long- I am not the type to wait an hr to get a demo.  I wanted to get one from Jonathan Price, but he was swarmed.  He gets alot of hate, but I talked to him for a bit outside, and he seemed real down to earth to me.  Even said maybe I could catch him passing thru P'cola and get a demo.  Also saw EXO mosying around- but didn't get to talk to him.  

Sencheezy had mechanical issues and we never ran into him.  

I'll upload my pics to P/B later today, and post them up.

We learned the PRV/Brazilian audio trucks are INSANELY loud.  And I get what alot of you say about the pro audio not sounding the best without alot of tuning.  Most of them were really harsh, IMO.  But a few sounded really nice.

I think I was most impressed with some of the more modest builds.  

I posted a ton on the SSA facebook page.