AlfredoFugazi

New here New Home? Why Does **** Suk?

Hello all. Looking for a new home that Ant does not own. Let's see....

Yes I'm going to do it on every forum, stir the pot they say.... Yup

Over zealous use of the mod power. **** is 30% classified site and the rest is open for discussion. The mods have gone mad, editing posts, deleting posts and threads. Time to move onto other sites where members can openly discuss there views on topics in proper sections of a forum all the while being respectful to other members. **** has gone the wrong direction.

Opinions? Please feel free, let's see how liberal this site is and let's see who owns

WELCOME.gif To the SSA forum.

Welcome

I'm signing up to every forum and I am going to start this thread every where.

I have been on here almost as long as there but somehow wound up on there most of the time. Things have changed since ant has taken over. Call me a hater if you want, every one is free to have an opinion. **** has changed, the rules never do but the mods have chosen to mod people's posts even in threads and sections that were meant for open discussion. I have backbone and can take some heat, if it goes to far that is when a mod is suppose to step in. That was good about ****, now they have gone to far. You cannot be a contributing member because you will be jumping into a conversation that is missing parts. Get it?

Thanks for the welcome, I'll copy and paste my replies on all forums just to see how many ant has in his pocket

Thanks again guys

Well I lost my job 4 years ago and became a freelancer (Audio Visual Technician). I travel quite a bit and like buying and selling equipment as a side hustle, home, car and pro audio video. The forums keep me informed as to what is trending and pricing, so as I travel I shop ;-)

Sometimes I don't have access to TV or other forms of entertainment so the forums serve 2 purposes for me. It can be a pain in the azk when you start reading a thread and follow the debate and the next day jump back in to see where it has led and magically it has been modified for absolutely no real reason. I limited my posting for the most part about 2 years ago for that reason. I voiced my opinion and got an infraction.

Signing up to all forums and finding which 1's Ant owns will keep me entertained, time lol I definitely have.

don't take everything on here personal , you will give yourself an ulcer

Haven't seen the name thumpper in quite some time, Canada if I remember correctly?

correct , 

I was away for almost 5 years , just got everything back into full swing

Nice to hear your back in full swing. You are an incredible builder I will admit, have had the pleasure of seeing and hearing the difference myself.

Welcome.

The mods here are amazing so don't be so quick to lump them all into one basket.

Remember, you get out of life what you put into it.

With that being said, I hope you feel comfortable here and we'll do our best to make you feel that way.

But just like anywhere else, if you come into a situation looking for drama you'll find it fast.

Take a deep breath and enjoy the site.

The mods have gone mad, editing posts, deleting posts and threads.

Doing that here will get you kicked as a moderator. If I recall correctly that's why DSS is no longer here under the manufactures section. Only time posts are edited/deleted is for spam. 

I've been here posting and mostly lurking for....7 years now? I've seen one individual get banned for being continually destructive and aggressive towards the forum and its members. That's about it. 

A lot of extremely intelligent and experienced people here. It seems like almost every new person gets butthurt at least once. But if they listen to what they're being told they come out more knowledgeable in the end. 

Yes I'm going to do it on every forum, stir the pot they say

Hopefully you've also come to learn/contribute

I'm going to keep this thread at the top from time to time because I now hate (don't use that word much nowadays) **** mods. I have been a contributing member for years and try to be respectful, sometimes bailing on a thread I may have started simply because it has gone south.

I know a lot of stuff, I've done a lot of stuff including burning down a car and stealing a stolen car back from the police many years ago in my youth. I'm 42 years old and can tell you anything you want to hear.... Don't know if it will be right though lol. We are always learning, it is never ending and I am the first to say.... I don't know s:*t but let's go find the answer together.

Does that all make sense? No 1 is perfect, let's have fun while we all try and find perfection. I'm becoming a philosopher in my old age lol

Welcome

Welcome, I think you'll enjoy this site.

:WELCOME:

Stirring the pot makes you seem like you're looking for attention. That's a big reason why over there sucks so much. But, I won't judge. 

I was actually very inactive for over 2 years, mostly lurking to keep me up to date on prices and trending equipment. I'm a hustler and a hustlers gotta eat lol. I just got tired of them editing posts and threads and citing rules in threads that were designed for chat, not just talkin bout for sale threads. I just decided to say something finally. Now I flat out hate them, and you won't see me use the word hate very often my brother.

I'm a mod. You can hate me if you like. That being said there is no editing no hiding and no BS here. Means you type stupid shit it will get called out. All the effing morons from smd coming over wanting bandpass help and pro audio nonsense for all the wrong reasons is sickening. Everything ant owns is a fuckshow and he is a complete worthless piece of crap as a human being. Fuck him and his complete lack of morale behavior.

All that being said there is no need to bump the thread. No one here supports that asshat

Note I didn't say you couldn't but it just won't matter either way other than typecasting yourself as a whiner.

And to repeat...ant is a piece of shit. So is Steve and his lies surrounding the useless products he sells ripping off noobs

Welcome.  Who is this ANt you speak of?

Ant is the moron who brought **** and killed it lol. I have nothing against mods, you guys are necessary because some people do go to far. Problem is the mods on **** went to far. I'm not whining, ok maybe I am but just out of frustration because I have been a contributing member before ant brought the site and have been a member in good standing all these years. Just really sorry to see what was a decent community go to shit slowly

WoW

Anyways.....

What do you think of your visit here?

We actually hardly need mods because we set a precedence of the right behavior. Of course I am not including the need for killing spam bots but for actually moderating.

Hell I can't remember the last time a mod had to step in around here. It's a great place for respectful debate over here. The keyword being respectful.

J