Sign in to follow this  
Thumpper

12" SSA Icon Dodge Magnum Project

starting to take shape , I pushed everything as forward as possible in the doors  , no room in the kicks because of the e brake pedal

DSCN1498

starting to take shape , I pushed everything as forward as possible in the doors  , no room in the kicks because of the e brake pedal

Looks killer.

Man some of your guys build skills are amazing... Nice work man. That's part of the reason i never post a build log. Compared to stuff like this my install is ghetto at best.

got them installed , the imaging is way better ..... I love sealed pods for mid bass

....those mids sounded like shit free air in the stock locations... problem solved

DSCN1504

DSCN1506

DSCN1508

Had to LOL at the vise grips on the hatch support!  Had to do that trick a time or 3 myself.  Pods look great!

Had to LOL at the vise grips on the hatch support!  Had to do that trick a time or 3 myself.  Pods look great!

with all the sound deadening the hatch weighs 3x normal , those poor little shocks just can't cut it   

Very nice

Nice work... Looks great

a>

Attractive.

the post didn't work out...only one pic out of 10 showed up

anyways... dropped the enclosure from 4.25cf3 tuned at 30hz down to 4.0cf3 tuned at 28hz

...MUCH MUCH more musical and accurate

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

the post didn't work out...only one pic out of 10 showed up

anyways... dropped the enclosure from 4.25cf3 tuned at 30hz down to 4.0cf3 tuned at 28hz

...MUCH MUCH more musical and accurate

sounds sexy... more pics now! ... lol. you need lessons on attaching images? teehee :-p

Good to know, may be going to dual 12''s in the future after struggling to get my 15" Icon enclosure in the trunk an hour ago. Try to upload pictures to my gallery and it's still not working for me as well.

Still love that enclosure you built man, its beautiful.​

can't post pics......

I think I got it...LOL

thumpper-6687-albums-2015-2016-127-pictu

Wow, that looks awesome!

Wow, that is really nice work.

:phatyo:

Now that is a kool sub box!!!!!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Good to know, may be going to dual 12''s in the future after struggling to get my 15" Icon enclosure in the trunk an hour ago. Try to upload pictures to my gallery and it's still not working for me as well.

a dual 12" enclosure wouldn't be any smaller....I'd go with a pair of 10" with LOTS of power

I like the SQ of these things tuned flat......

LOVE this new Pioneer P99RS , I can adjust the x-over point and slope as I'm driving

now I have to add something to fill in the upper mid bass......time to go active on the top end..

Very nice once again Trevor!

I also found 28hz to be a "sweet spot" for tuning on my Icons.

That black on white really pops in the trunk!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

a dual 12" enclosure wouldn't be any smaller....I'd go with a pair of 10" with LOTS of power

I like the SQ of these things tuned flat......

LOVE this new Pioneer P99RS , I can adjust the x-over point and slope as I'm driving

now I have to add something to fill in the upper mid bass......time to go active on the top end..

Yeah I know. I meant height wise the 12s enclosure would be better to slide into a trunk car.