Save some greens before St. Patrick's Day with these pot of gold savings. Every product in our inventory is available at a discount of 17%20% off on all purchases over $75 & $250 from Friday 3/13/2015 until Sunday 3/15/2015 Only!!! 

To take advantage of this deal go to our online store, fill your cart with at least $75 in products and enter LUCKY17SSA to get 17% off your products or fill your cart with at least $250 in products and enter GOLD20SSA to get 20% off your products (code not eligible on shipping). Have a fun and safe weekend.

Use Promo Codes:

LUCKY17SSA or GOLD20SSA in the discount box when checking out at www.secondskinaudio.com

Valid only from Friday 3/13/2015 until Sunday 3/15/2015

woot...just ordered a B-stock pack...be my first time using any kind of deadener.  gonna do the roof of the Avy first...I have a feeling it is gonna need it the worst.

Thanks guys- got my shipping confirmation today.  Looking forward to trying out your product.

The Damp-Pro works great!  I grabbed 100ft^2 on a B stock sale last year.  Most of it looked like A Stock.rockwoot.gif

Nice to hear Jason and Lee Dog......yeah I use B Stock on my vehicles too because it is great stuff!!!