loud_impala

ampere 3800 or soundqubed 3500

Which of these amps do you guys think is the better buy? efficiency, output build quality, and customer service..and is there any other amp that compare? i know sq is about to release the 4500 but after reading a couple threads about them they put out power just not clean power

Any amp that does 4000 watts or more can compare. Nobody can answer the rest of those questions without bias. So pick one off of size limitations, budget, aesthetics etc. Wont see a difference in power anyway between the two or any other 4kw amplifier, so just pick one.

I second what Jay-cee said. Know reputable company with known good amps since power is power. At that point you can go with price/looks or even look further in to their customer service and see who is the happier customer for making the purchase.

What good is it to have clean amp sound if you don't have good sound proofing. I say sound deadening is more important. Who wants to hear everything vibrate. To me thats what makes clean sound. 

What good is it to have clean amp sound if you don't have good sound proofing. I say sound deadening is more important. Who wants to hear everything vibrate. To me thats what makes clean sound.

Cannot stress this enough.

Tiny knocks and rattles take a lot away from how a system sounds.