Kylar96

how hernia's are made... AA smd V2

I don't know the science behind them, but dizzam they look gnarly.  

There is no science. Its his legions of dumbasses who hang on his nuts that allow this to even sell.

J

Didn't think AA/Fi would build it if it wasn't useful.  I've always always assumed it had 2 voice coils in 2 gaps...   but again. I don't see where it is really useful.

Money is a powerful motivator. Then again, I am not a fan of SMD, what he represents or does.

J

Money is a powerful motivator. 

J

No truer words ever spoken.

Am I missing the link? LOL

Am I missing the link? LOL

Fixed :)

Hate who you want. I have no worries. 

What i saw,...., he was pucking cool as hell, and was down to earth. Welcomed a few of us with open arms, and open bottles in to his shop, with gear (and his own shit) laying around, and he trusted everyone.......  Guy was top shelf when i shook his hand. 

And say again what you will about the driver, its not a over priced paper weight, scott and nick know what they are doing........

would i run one? No.. its not for me, and i couldnt afford em, but..... its no slouche either.....

I understand, to each their own. 

It's a driver that's certainly on my To Hear list, but I don't think I'd have one in my DD. I do like that it's small box friendly though.

BEAST MODE

There is no science. Its his legions of dumbasses who hang on his nuts that allow this to even sell.

J

I wouldn't be so quick to say that no design is put into them, you have to remember Fi designs and builds these.

After all Fi design and builds SSA woofers which are the best so this sub has to be good 

J

I wouldn't be so quick to say that no design is put into them, you have to remember Fi designs and builds these.

After all Fi design and builds SSA woofers which are the best so this sub has to be good 

Toss on a few other "makers"  as well......  

I am not knocking AA or Fi.....I am knocking the SMD design and what he puts his name on.

J

Godsmach, have you heard a smd v1 or 2, or have you owned one?

One other thing to note. His website is full of misinformation and facts are regularly edited right off. Take EVERYTHING there with a grain of salt. It is really easy to tell who has been over there and been misled when they make a thread here. It is really sad sad.png

I understand...  No worries. 

I frequent there a lot....

I feel i still know what im doing, and free thinking.   A carsales man, no matter how good, wont MAKE me do anything. 

Ill think for myself........ case in point. 

Clarification was for the thread, not pointed at you wink.png