Sign in to follow this  
PhilHef

New setup ideas

Hey guys Im in need of some advice. I'm currently piecing together a setup which will be in a Trailblazer SS. So far I have my two BL 15s fully loaded (newer versions), JL 0/1 awg, and will be powered by a Crescendo BC3500d. I plan on buying a mechman 240 alt, xs power 3400 for under the hood and 3100 for out back. I'll probably have car tunes build my since they did a great job last time. I'm aware I should be running dual 0/1 for the batteries so I will but what else am I missing or should also do? Currently have 12 awg for the subs, should I go bigger? Also will my battery setup work fine at idle without crazy voltage drop? What about dual amp inputs? Any help and advice is greatly appreciated guys thanks for your time!

Bueller?

Edited by PhilHef

I ran an Iraggi 260 amp alternator with a SAZ-3000D and one Shuriken BT-120 in the back to accommodate my stock battery and I never saw lower than 12.5 at idle on full tilt. But then again I hardly ever ran full tilt at idle. I also never did dual 0/1 for batteries. I did a single line to positive and a single line to ground. 

Need to do the big 3 once you get the equipment. 

12awg will be fine.