Sign in to follow this  
crackinhedz

FS: two Xcon15"s D1 ohm (pick up in VA)

Ive decided to go to a Sundown SD-3 shallow mount setup as family travel became to difficult with a 4.8ft^3 enclosure in the cargo space of my SUV. 

For sale I have two 15" Xcons (dual 1 ohm). They are both a little over a year old, purchased brand new from SSA. I originally started with one and loved it so much I ended up buying a second. But I never did get around to install it and has just been boxed up in my basement, so is brand new in box...just a year old. smile.png

The one I am using in my SUV at the moment has been run with 1400rms @ 2 ohm. I take very good care of my property and so is in excellent condition. The other, again, is brand new in box.

Prefer local pick up in Lynchburg, VA, and if no interest after a while I might consider shipping the new one since its still in original shipping box.

Used 15" Xcon w/ ported enclosure (32HZ) = $400

New 15" Xcon = $400

Xconinstalled_zps3eece72a.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsggvxohgf.jpg

If you would like both I will let them go for $700. That's a helluva deal and no wait time. smile.png

if you can ship both I might be interested.

Im just worried about packaging it as well as SSA does. One is already still boxed, but the other im hesitant of. :(

Anyone recommend a good way to box a sub to prevent damage?

Are they vented or solid pole?

Look at the motor. There will be a big hole in the bottom plate. The picture below is a xcon with a pole vent.

20140612_162412_zpsfed4f362.jpg

Believe mine is 2nd gen with American flag where your hole is...mine has no hole.

I have a buddy of mine making me a box to ship in, so if any interest I can ship....will add $25 to ship each sub.

Will be packaged like this

http://www.*****.com/board/topic/73641-how-to-ship-a-subwoofer/

great deal for excellent subs.

Shipping is for sub's only, will not ship sub enclosure as it's so big.

Edited by crackinhedz

Willing to ship USA

Prices are shipped prices.

Used Xcon $350 (no enclosure)

New Xcon $400

If I wasn't broke... Would love these.

Bump

Very surprised I still have these, im practically giving them away at this price.

Not much local interest as folks around here dont know much about ssa. Getting a bunch of craigslist low ballers. Im not that desparate to sell! But thought this a good price, Im puzzled.

Re-selling audio never goes good unless you have someone really open-minded, educated or understanding the worth of what your selling. You dont always get that locally, so usually you gotta take a hit. I sold two lethal injections and enclosure for $240, I believe. Box alone was $150 but I was tryna move it so it didnt bother me. So just an example. I dont think its about being in a hurry to sale but sometimes you gotta realize what they are worth to you might not be the same to other people. My .02

Re-selling audio never goes good unless you have someone really open-minded, educated or understanding the worth of what your selling. You dont always get that locally, so usually you gotta take a hit. I sold two lethal injections and enclosure for $240, I believe. Box alone was $150 but I was tryna move it so it didnt bother me. So just an example. I dont think its about being in a hurry to sale but sometimes you gotta realize what they are worth to you might not be the same to other people. My .02

This. I always think of resale value before i even purchase. I wish i had a use for them or I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

How much to ship to Hawaii?

Sign in to follow this