Thekid5678

In search of new Sub, Please help

Even if it was old, he was trying to help and save you some money.

That's understandable, and I appreciate it, but where was he over a month ago? lol.. Just seems silly to post that after I made a purchase.
When one of the owners of ssa offer you a deal maybe you should at least listen to the offer Edited by ohio45113

Like I said, I am sorry.  I have spent a lot of money lately, and I already purchased a new setup.  It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way for some reason..  Once again, I am truly sorry.  I promise I'm not a mean old @sshole :-)

Edited by Thekid5678

Like I said, I am sorry.  I have spent a lot of money lately, and I already purchased a new setup.  It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way for some reason..  Once again, I am truly sorry.  I promise I'm not a mean old @sshole :-)

Wasn't meant in a negative fashion at all, I replied before going all the way through the thread.

Now then, once I get money saved up for my next build that won't be in my daily driver, I will holler at you.  Once I get the money, I plan on 6-8 Sundown x's  or ssa evil's  :-)

Now then, once I get money saved up for my next build that won't be in my daily driver, I will holler at you.  Once I get the money, I plan on 6-8 Sundown x's  or ssa evil's  :-)

Evils!!!

x2 ^^^^

Well, started working on broken roof braces yesterday,  then today my amp threw craps.  Not sure why, as nothing was loud.  It randomly got very stinky, and quit pushing my subs.   I have had some shitty luck here lately :-(

Video of the roof

A friend might be selling me a Nendo Bc2000d for 350 bucks, and it's still under warranty!  I hate driving around without bass lol

A friend might be selling me a Nendo Bc2000d for 350 bucks, and it's still under warranty!  I hate driving around without bass lol

Try to get it for less

Try to get it for less

less than 3 months old, and he is selling for $130.00 less than what you can get it for new.  I doubt I have any negotiating room lol.

A friend might be selling me a Nendo Bc2000d for 350 bucks, and it's still under warranty! I hate driving around without bass lol

Try to get it for less

less than 3 months old, and he is selling for $130.00 less than what you can get it for new. I doubt I have any negotiating room lol.

I say get it for less to....theres all ways wiggle room some where

It's used, half of retail time

Got it for $300.   Also The issue with my Sundown amp, was a fet went out.   I will be replacing all the fets and selling, since I have the nendo 2k now

Hey everyone, I'm back and with new build plans!!      I am still on a tight budget, but I am going to be going from 2 sa 15's and 1 nendo 2k in a behind the c pillar box.  To 4 Sa 15's on 2 nendo 2ks in a B Pillar 4th order wall.   

Everything will be kind of slow for the next few months, but as the build progresses, I will provide you all with updates!

With that being said, I am still searching for opened never used/ Slightly used on good power SA D4 15's   and  a Nendo 2k.   I can buy new, but would like to purchase used to try to save money. 

I am happy to be back, and can't wait to take you all on this build journey with me :-)

Make sure you put up a build log!

Just now, frogcase2002 said:

Make sure you put up a build log!

That's the plan :D    I'm soo anxious to get started!

Also I noticed that I never posted my last update video of my Pwx 6.5's.    I am going to be replacing them, but here was a video update that I did on those

idk what is wrong with the site, But I can't upload photos any more, and the reply field is all messed up

IMG_20160506_171202.jpg