Chris1309ny

American Bass HD 15 D2

Does anybody have any experience with this subwoofer? I managed to pick one of these up on craigslist and couldn't find much information on it other than that it is SSA. It is VERY heavy and seems bigger and stiffer than my HDC3 18. I plan on building a new box for it since the one it came with seems small. I bought this because I wanted to put the HDC3 in a car application but most advised it would not fit with the space I had. 

Does anybody have any experience with this subwoofer? I managed to pick one of these up on craigslist and couldn't find much information on it other than that it is SSA. It is VERY heavy and seems bigger and stiffer than my HDC3 18. I plan on building a new box for it since the one it came with seems small. I bought this because I wanted to put the HDC3 in a car application but most advised it would not fit with the space I had. 

Just whats they say in the store about it.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/american-bass-hd-15-inch-1500w-rms-dvc-subwoofer.html

Just whats they say in the store about it.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/american-bass-hd-15-inch-1500w-rms-dvc-subwoofer.html

Full T/S tells you everything you need to know smile.png