ohio45113

2 12 dss ethos (new build)

Decided earlier that it was time to be mean to the ethos. Cranked my amp way up and raised the sub lvl to 10(max). I let it rip for about 20 minutes until my new neighbors came out and stared staring. They took it like a champ though barely got warm. That might have just been from being in a hot ass trunk all day though. I didn't check before i started.

Need a vid on it man

I'll make one soon. Been busy moving.

Damn. Dss selling the rest of the tridents at cost on his Facebook page.Tempted to get 2 of them.

Damn. Dss selling the rest of the tridents at cost on his Facebook page.Tempted to get 2 of them.

Yeah 400.00 each just bought 4....

Just might buy the last two when he says only two left lol....

Damn money bags..

Damn money bags..

No out here on the struggle...working all these 12hr shift no.time to spend it lol

Damn money bags..
No out here on the struggle...working all these 12hr shift no.time to spend it lol

I'm in the same boat man lol. Except my old lady has plenty of time to spend it. Well that and i got 3 kids doesn't help any. I actually had huge plans for a monster build i took out 40k out of my 401k and was about to go nuts on a crazy ass build and decided to put it as a down payment and bought a house.

Damn money bags..
I'm in the same boat man lol. Except my old lady has plenty of time to spend it. Well that and i got 3 kids doesn't help any. I actually had huge plans for a monster build i took out 40k out of my 401k and was about to go nuts on a crazy ass build and decided to put it as a down payment and bought a house.

Lame.... Jk. do you man. Speakers will always be available for ya

Damn money bags..
Lame.... Jk. do you man. Speakers will always be available for ya

Yeah family first

Edit

Nvm

Edited by ohio45113

When you going to get some videos up :)

Idk i tried taking one but im not sure what im supposed to show. Theres really no crazy flex or anything and i cant do a good hair or shirt trick. Lol kinda pointless.

Idk i tried taking one but im not sure what im supposed to show. Theres really no crazy flex or anything and i cant do a good hair or shirt trick. Lol kinda pointless.

Excursion.

Casey wanna have a wire hiding/amp rack building party.. You got some spare mdf dont ya?

Casey wanna have a wire hiding/amp rack building party.. You got some spare mdf dont ya?

Yea I got alot. When you wantin to?

Sunday maybe?

Sunday maybe?

Probley could. Wantin to hear them subs anyway. . . . And can maybe have dude with the ethos 12 that are not sounding to good come by

Sunday maybe?
Probley could. Wantin to hear them subs anyway. . . . And can maybe have dude with the ethos 12 that are not sounding to good come by

Talk him into selling his and lets just wall off my car.

Sunday maybe?

We should. . I can tell him about the deal on the tridents

Sunday maybe?

I wouldn't let the grass grow,they probably won't last long

Sunday maybe?
I wouldn't let the grass grow,they probably won't last long

Nah they won't lol

Antoine man i haven't forgot about ya. Finally all moved in and situated so I'll have time to work on that logo for ya.

Ok thats pm me for.price

Ok thats pm me for.price

Whatever shipping cost is. No fee for making it.

20150607_151846_zpsmyq4lq7a.jpg

20150607_151738_zpsb2rbm4xp.jpg

RIP zcon. I had it for over a year on a bc3500. My buddy had it about 2 weeks on a audiopipe 1800 and fried it.