Sign in to follow this  
ohio45113

EMF 18 with PSI recone

0530151850_zpsfqwscmzp.jpg

0530151500a_zpsnbewvnji.jpg

0530151547_zps9o06l0xg.jpg

Casey is building a box for it and we wanted to share pics of it. Sorry for the crappy pics... Someone still rocks a flip phone.

Casey is building a box for it and we wanted to share pics of it. Sorry for the crappy pics... Someone still rocks a flip phone.

Did you buy the one that was for sale a few days ago that was in great shape but needed a re-cone? Or am I thinking of a different listing that was for sale one here?

Always talkin about my phone lol. Its bad ass . .

Not sure where the sub came from. Just building the enclosure for someone near me for it

Did you buy the one that was for sale a few days ago that was in great shape but needed a re-cone? Or am I thinking of a different listing that was for sale one here?

It's not mine. Casey just builds boxes for people and this is a more interesting sub than the norm. So i posted pics for him. I dont think it was the one for sale on here awhile back

As long as it reaches the hoe's that is all that matters..cool.png

I'm about to start taking up donations to get you a real phone.

It's not mine. Casey just builds boxes for people and this is a more interesting sub than the norm. So i posted pics for him. I dont think it was the one for sale on here awhile back

They was one that needed a re-cone kit was posted maybe a week or so ago IDK...Cant find the thread I looked.

I got 5 on it..

I got 5 on it..

Lol his phone is so old and busted. He took it to Verizon and tried to trade it in and asked how much could he get for it. They told him that he would have to give them $20 to take it.

I got 5 on it..

Lol his phone is so old and busted. He took it to Verizon and tried to trade it in and asked how much could he get for it. They told him that he would have to give them $20 to take it.

Did it have Jesus's number in the contacts huh2.gif

I got 5 on it..

Did it have Jesus's number in the contacts huh2.gif

Lol idk but the Smithsonian is interested in it.

I got 5 on it..
Did it have Jesus's number in the contacts huh2.gif

Lol idk but the Smithsonian is interested in it.

Probably then it was lol...We need to take this to Pawn Stars and get what we can out of it and him a new one..

Its only like 8 years old haha

The enclosure im doin for it is 8 cubes tuned to 32 with a little over 100 sq in of port. . . . Dude is going to be putting around 3k to it. . . . Hope it sounds pretty decent

The enclosure im doin for it is 8 cubes tuned to 32 with a little over 100 sq in of port. . . . Dude is going to be putting around 3k to it. . . . Hope it sounds pretty decent

How much is a little over 100 sq in? 

Why not with the power giving and the volume of the enclosure would you not give a bit more of port area? Not saying your wrong by no means but assuming this is for SPL and not SQ if it was me I would give about 144 of sq in if not more as long as it did not affect my desired tuning.

Why not with the power giving and the volume of the enclosure would you not give a bit more of port area? Not saying your wrong by no means but assuming this is for SPL and not SQ if it was me I would give about 144 of sq in if not more as long as it did not affect my desired tuning.

I would have gone more but thats what dude wanted. . Said thats what he heard is good for that sub. . . . Its really a little under 8 cubes

I just got the max dimensions and the port area he wanted and went from there

Understandable..What they want is what they want.

Yes thats true. Some people I do enclosures for say some crazy shit lol. I try to tell them shit but some just dont listen

Yes thats true. Some people I do enclosures for say some crazy shit lol. I try to tell them shit but some just dont listen

Them damn mtx 9500 fokes!!!