I just got a new car recently a 2006 ford fusion. And I already have a aftermarket touch screen in it. I just want to put door speakers in the front and the back. But I got no idea what kind. In my Taurus I had mTX front speakers and they sounded pretty good. Any suggestions. Keep in mind I don't have much money do to the fact I got a kid on the way. So what are your guys opinion on good quality door speakers

Screw the rears and instead put an amp on the fronts. WAY, WAY, WAY better bang for the buck.

What have you listened to you like?

Different brands and different lines of speakers are kind of like different flavors. Can you audition some locally to see what suits you?

I mean my buddy has crescendo door speakers. I'm lookin for something that just the quality from the speakers u can hear everything in the beat

I think a good place to start would be some deadening, some baffles and some component auditions.

Try to avoid pro audio speakers to start, I don't think most people who use them chose them for the right reasons.

I mean my buddy has crescendo door speakers. I'm lookin for something that just the quality from the speakers u can hear everything in the beat

Come by and listen to what I got hooked up right now