Sign in to follow this  
jdawgg22

FS: Crescendo BC2000D

I have for sale 1 Crescendo Bass Clef BC2000D roughly 1-1/2 years old that I purchased straight from Crescendo Audio. I had it hooked up to a Kinetic HC600 pushing a DC Lvl 5. This is one of the best amps I have ever owned but I recently moved to Chicago and need the extra cash. This BC2000D comes with the bass knob and wire, the allen wrenches that came with the amp, and the original box and owners manual. This amp on a functional scale is a 10/10 and cosmetically a 9/10. The only scratch on the amp is on picture 4 right above the L input and a little scuff on the screw hole that holds that amp in place. I will note that the bass knob is fully functional, it just has a lot more scuffs and some tape residue from where I covered up the blue light. 

Just for Information:

Rated Power Output(RMS)

Clean RMS power on 13.8v standard electrical system:

Ohm Load

BC2000d

1ohm

2ohm

4ohm

I am asking for $365 Shipped. If you live near Chicago we may be able to negotiate out a local deal. PM me with offers, and I am more than happy to answer and questions. 

Thanks for Looking

image1_zps8gk0c98h.jpg

image2_zps8ubteezl.jpg

image1_zpsbcj2mapg.jpg

image2_zps5p9ar04m.jpg

image4_zpsr9gwikar.jpg

image5_zpsnsfb670t.jpg

image6_zpsiajqwytl.jpg

905adcbd-817a-4195-b8b1-4b63867b396d_zps

image4_zpsc5hkff2q.jpg

image5_zpsqbi2eoq3.jpg

image6_zpswi1arvhf.jpg

What are you asking for it?

I am asking for $365 Shipped. If you live near Chicago we may be able to negotiate out a local deal.

Congrats

Congrats

Sign in to follow this