Hodges

Soundqubed HDC3.115 Subwoofer.. Damn..

What can I say?? Im 100% completely impressed and blown away by Soundqubed products.. This HDC3.115 is actually too much of a sub for me. Im pushing it with a 2600w rms Hifonics Brutis BXi2610D amp and its all I can do to stay in the damn thing. I bought my sub, box, and amp used. I have $220 in my sub and box and $125 in my amp. The quality of the workmanship and build of the HDC3.115 Subwoofer is very impressive. I definitely recommend it to everyone who is interested in a good cheaper spl sub.. For $299 new shipped free it gets my vote. Although I think im ready to step down to a single HDS310...im getting to old for this ish.. Lol

Hell yeah man. I love soundqubed. Never had any of their subs but have had nothing but good luck with their amps.

And your never too old. Car audio is like sex. It gets better with age. You can afford it.

And your never too old. Car audio is like sex. It gets better with age. You can afford it.

going on 46 and my system still blurrs my vision

............wife threatens to Tattoo SSA or JBL on her ass to get my attention.............  LOL

going on 46 and my system still blurrs my vision

............wife threatens to Tattoo SSA or JBL on her ass to get my attention............. LOL

Lmaoooo