Sign in to follow this  
cloud77

(2) 12" RE XXX D2 04-05 XBL^2

Item(s) for Sale: (2) 12" RE XXX 04-05 XBL^2 woofers D2's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1600 RMS, XBL^2 technology

-Both subs contain: 04-05 RE XXX motors, black 12 spoke aluminum baskets, OEM coil, PSI built recones - 1 stiff spider, 1 soft, dual sewn leads, 8 gauge direct connect leads, post 06 XXX dust caps

Sub #1 condition:

There is a tiny hole in surround from a drill slip. I fixed it up with goop, so you can peel it off and fix to your preference if need be. With gasket on you can barely notice the patch job or see the rip. Motor structure is nearly mint condition. No chips in ferrite, and top plate and bottom plates have minimal scratches. All other aspects are new condition.

Sub has SHCA OFC 8 gauge direct leads.

Sub #2 Conditon

Surround is good condition. There is a small chip in ferrite from when I got the motor shipped to me. (pictured) Other than that the top plate / bottom plate are in good condition. There is a bit of residue from gorilla tape on the surround. Not visible with gasket.

Sub #2 Has XS power OFC 8 gauge direct connect leads

OEM coils read out at 2.3-2.4 since day one. Pictured are all of the coils readings, as well as the surrounds, imperfections, and beauty.

If you have any questions or need any more pictures let me know.

I really don't want to sell these, but since they are out of my car and thinking of the pain of putting them back in, I am putting them up for sale. Bills are starting to pile up and I have (2) Fi Q motors sitting here that can hold me over. On top of that, my box is a little bit big for the power I am giving these and the Qs would suit me better.

Awesome subs. I will dance with them again some day..

I know the pictures are not the best, I still have a Droid 2 ><

Price:

700 plus shipping to US 48 only

PM me for shipping price. Local pickup is available.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped and insured via UPS.

I have other references via FB, ebay, and ****. Please don't be afraid for me to cite them.

2015-07-20_17-21-41_868.jpg

2015-07-21_21-10-08_827.jpg

2015-07-20_18-33-45_59.jpg

2015-07-20_18-33-36_497.jpg

2015-07-20_17-32-39_124.jpg

2015-07-20_17-31-18_849.jpg

2015-07-20_17-29-43_957.jpg

2015-07-20_17-30-28_710.jpg

As soon as I read PSI, I knew this would get no interests.. glws Greg.

Not going to end up selling them anyway.  Dave knows these woofers well.

I find this funny.  Do you know how many of these subs David built at RE?  He probably knows as much about this woofer as anyone...

I find this funny.  Do you know how many of these subs David built at RE?  He probably knows as much about this woofer as anyone...

Yep, totally, this forum just doesn't seem to favor PSI in general.

I ended up blowing one anyway.  I see how beautiful she is everyday on my living floor, so I'm keeping them

Sign in to follow this