Sign in to follow this  
mgameforever

Team 12

Since my lvl 5 12s are out im making move im looking, at the team 12s, but I cant find many vids or users talking about it. Any one who has some experience with them please chime in box size, port area etc... thank you., im running a Ampere audio Tfe, Electrical is Dc270xp and juicebox Lithium battery.

Any particular reason why you want the team 12s? There are some other really good options you could go with. Zcons or evils come to mind.

Any particular reason why you want the team 12s? There are some other really good options you could go with. Zcons or evils come to mind.

I didnt know Evils came in a 12".

OP videos wont help, email Sundown so they can give you what is recommended.

Edited by jay-cee

No evil 12's as of yet.

No evil 12's as of yet.

haha we heard that years ago, im loosing hope now. :P:

I didnt know Evils came in a 12".

OP videos wont help, email Sundown so they can give you what is recommended.

I was half asleep sitting in the parking lot at work lol. I should have read it better. I wish evils came in 12s :(

reason looking for team 12s is I need some high power 12s, im running a ampere audio Tfe ( I could add another tfe also) , I do have strong electrical, but 15s im trying to stay away from because in order to face them forward and seal off I would need to cut into a support brace and I don't want to do that. I was talking to the guys at audio innovations and came up with 12s would work best, and being high power handling 12s limits me some.

Edited by mgameforever

I read what sundown says but I also know that is just a base line, that is why I was hoping some people had some and could give me some info on how they running them.

They could give you more info than anyone else. Yes those specs are generalities but they also know what other sizes and tuning will work best with their subs. Email Sundown, they are very helpful.

They could give you more info than anyone else. Yes those specs are generalities but they also know what other sizes and tuning will work best with their subs. Email Sundown, they are very helpful.

x2 

What does high power handling have to do with anything?  Are you looking for output?  If so, the RMS rating of the subwoofer has nothing to do with this...

Sign in to follow this