Hodges

J.A.B. Special Edition 2000w amp ZED built amplifier?

I found a amp I've never heard of.. Its a J.A.B special edition and the guy says its a ZED built amp. The quality looks very nice but can someone sheed some light on this for me? I have pics but don't know how to post them.

I found a amp I've never heard of.. Its a J.A.B special edition and the guy says its a ZED built amp. The quality looks very nice but can someone sheed some light on this for me? I have pics but don't know how to post them.

Do you have a photobucket account?

You could always email ZED and see what they say.

There is nothing about JAB on google other than a question like yours.

http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/

Edited by pmureika

So, yall probably don't care but I reached out to ZED.  Its NOT their amp.  His exact words were "J.A.B. amplifiers are Chinese Junk!!"

I can tell you this, I purchased a J.A.B. Audio 1201.1D monoblock amp from a local pawn shop.  It was on the clearance table for 10 bucks.  When I asked about it, the girl behind the counter said that someone brought it back because it wouldn't turn on.  She also said that before the last guy bought it,  the amp had been there for at least 4 years.   I bought it.  I opened up the bottom plate.  OH MY GOD!  This thing is a beast!  Components almost filled the whole circuit board.  They only thing that I could see, was that this thing had an on board fan blowing inside the amp making it full of dust, straw wrappers, spider webs, and chip crumbs.  It was filty as fk.  I cleaned it out with compressed air, changed all the screws to stainless steel, wiped it down, and now it looks brand new.  I disconnected the HiFonics 1500.1D amp I had pushing my Fosgate T1 15" sub.  I hooked up this amp.  Let me tell you, this f-ing thing is a MONSTER!  I am leaving it on the 15 and putting the Hifonics in the closet for now.  If anyone has one of these amps, let me know, I'll buy it!

20200517_181831.jpg

Sounds like a positive outcome.