Sign in to follow this  
frogcase2002

sundown coaxial speakers

Are the new sundown speakers still looking to be sent out on sept. 1st

Guess its not the 1st. . Any idea when they will ship out?

Just seen on another site that the pre order price is cheaper than what i paid on the ssa store and says will be sent late sept. When the ssa store says the 1st

Just seen on another site that the pre order price is cheaper than what i paid on the ssa store and says will be sent late sept. When the ssa store says the 1st

Wait another 2 months and pay twice as much. Sound familiar?

You have been refunded the difference.  The pre-order sale pricing was announced after we had the products listed on the SSA Store.  I will update the pricing shortly to the sale pricing.

Wait another 2 months and pay twice as much. Sound familiar?

What are you referring to?

You have been refunded the difference.  The pre-order sale pricing was announced after we had the products listed on the SSA Store.  I will update the pricing shortly to the sale pricing.

Thank you! There for a client and they seen them cheaper than what I said so had to say something. . I appreciate the quick responce

Will the speakers be sent to me from sundown or sent to ssa then me?

Sign in to follow this