Sign in to follow this  
towncarblue

got 1.5 cubes for sealed / need advice on subs

after some careful considerations, i cant do a ported box.too much space. i can do 1.5 cuft SEALED after displacement. i got the amp to push these @1000w rms.
ive been going back and forth with different configurations for about a week now, my head hurts confused.gif. my paycheck came today and i wanna buy a sub before i run outta money.

so now im looking for a sealed configuration for a stereo integrity mag v3. OR two sundown audio e10 v2's

so...
1- does a mag v3 work well sealed @ 1.5 cuft ? the subs web site recommends 1 cuft. will i get more output with the extra .5 cuft ?
2- which will give me deeper bass ? the e-10's or the si mag v3 ? both of these have some impressive reviews as well as specs .
i know i cant go wrong with either configuration , but i want the best i can get biggrin.gif

please help me choose
Edited by towncarblue

after some careful considerations, i cant do a ported box.too much space. i can do 1.5 cuft SEALED after displacement. i got the amp to push these @1000w rms.

ive been going back and forth with different configurations for about a week now, my head hurts confused.gif. my paycheck came today and i wanna buy a sub before i run outta money.

so now im looking for a sealed configuration for a stereo integrity mag v3. OR two sundown audio e10 v2's

so...

1- does a mag v3 work well sealed @ 1.5 cuft ? the subs web site recommends 1 cuft. will i get more output with the extra .5 cuft ?

2- which will give me deeper bass ? the e-10's or the si mag v3 ? both of these have some impressive reviews as well as specs .

i know i cant go wrong with either configuration , but i want the best i can get biggrin.gif

please help me choose

You need to change something because you are typing in black with a black back round. Can't see it good enough to read it.

Modeling will tell you what will give you the deepest bass (whatever that means), modeling will also tell you whether you will gain output but increasing your enclosure by 0.5cubic feet. An extra half cube should up output but probably not by that much, usually people use polyfill to make a sealed enclosure seems bigger than it really is.

Modeling will tell you what will give you the deepest bass (whatever that means), modeling will also tell you whether you will gain output but increasing your enclosure by 0.5cubic feet. An extra half cube should up output but probably not by that much, usually people use polyfill to make a sealed enclosure seems bigger than it really is.

How can you read that?

How can you read that?

It looks fine on my screen as well. I'm not seeimg the black background that your saying.

How can you read that?

It looks fine on my screen as well. I'm not seeimg the black background that your saying.

Are you on a phone or a computer?

How can you read that?

Phone. Checked mobile and full site. No issues either way.

How can you read that?

Phone. Checked mobile and full site. No issues either way.

You must be set to IP mobile board.

How can you read that?

Yes I have the black background as well. Just select the text like you are going to copy and paste it, it will be highlighted and readable.

How can you read that?

Yes I have the black background as well. Just select the text like you are going to copy and paste it, it will be highlighted and readable.

I learn something new every day.