Sign in to follow this  
Lee Carter

Finals in Huntsville this weekend

Anyone from here going?

I am headed out in the morning.(With my 16yo son) Just spectating though. Looking forward to spending 2 days surrounded by huge audio, and getting some demo's hopefully. We had to leave sat night last yr- and learned most of the demos happen after the comp is over. So staying for Sunday this yr.

Love meeting fellow board members...You can find me on f/b. "lee.carter.733450" will take you right to my profile.  

Met Senchez, Lee Swift, and Steve Mead last yr...all cool guys.  Looking forward to sitting in Cheezeys beast this year...prolly be tapping out.lol

I'll try to find you- we just checked it- bout to head that way.

Had a good time for the 3 hrs we were there.  Really looking forward to tomorrow for the demos.  Talked to Cheezey breifly- he was having issues with his external H/U, so didn't wanna bother him much.  Saw JP roaming around but no sign of the Hoe.  Got to stand next to the Mechman Hearse...holy crap!!  They wer trying to flip the windshield out onto the hood...retarded.

I got demos from Ninja(from SMD) and the rest of the Michigan bunch outside today.  They was pounding the lot.  His car is insane for 2 15's.  

a couple of really short vids off my cell.  bringing my Camera tomorrow...(had to charge the battery...doh!)