SpeakerBoy

Progress on the Neer, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I haven't had time to really sit down and write out a full update, I have been going through the roughest patch of my life so far I'd say; but basically, I got my Taramps mounted hidden in my Dash, I scooped an american bass 4k (2k rms @ 1ohm) for my ID 15's, installed my Dayton AMT Tweeters, and the next to get installed is a MiniDSP 2x4 and a 200a Alt. getting the hang of phasing and time alignment, proper aiming. got my MDF baffles installed, and am eyeing up some daytom 8's to match my tweets. 

so far, this is the best sounding system i've ever owned. The ID 15's sound so so clean and clear, and I'm not even at full amperage biggrin.png

However, I took my truck into the shop the other day to track down a trans coolant leak, and the guy who test drove my truck took it out and whipped the fuck out of it and blew my Trans coolant lines out all over the road. Basically drove my truck like only i'm allowed to. Honestly, i'm worried for my motor the way it was pouring fluids and smoking when he pulled in. I drove it to the shop for fucks sake. one bank of Cats is clogged so badly the other glows red hot inside and my OD issue that I told you guys about.  So the Neer is out of commission for a while =( I was seriously pissed, the first thing he said to me was i'm not responsible for that. SO heated.

If he fucked my shit up too bad, I'm going to park the Neer, scoop a CRX or a geo or something to roll for a while, and build a 5.0 up next summer, get it sleeved, maybe a stroker kit, port n polish, tons of goodies. New to it, but I'm excited. So it's win win to me. 

Oh also, I've managed to put down the pills and the bottle for the first time in six years, so really, none of this can bring me down. I'm on top of the world, and it's just a car biggrin.png

catch y'all later, back to working thirteen/ones at Papa Johns lolllll tongue.png

Edited by SpeakerBoy

Good to hear about the pills forsure man. . Suck to hear about the car though

Sorry to hear about your ride brother. Some stupid mechanics (younger generation) think blowing the cob webs out is the fix all on everything these days. See them do that shit all the time. Hope you can get it fixed.

I haven't had time to work on any of my projects.

Anyways, I'm tuned in brother !!! Best of luck

Ever need help with anything audio let me know. Think im like 1.5-2 hours away from you

Ever need help with anything audio let me know. Think im like 1.5-2 hours away from you

Appreciate it =]

Been getting an itch to get out of the house and find more events to attend, and meet more people in the hobby lately. I hardly know anyone near me that's into cars at all, let alone audio >.<

Saw a guy drive by with a slamology sticker a few weeks ago though, so I know there has to be some around here lol

Keep strong on the cleaner living.  Most important thing.  Always frustrating when life gets tougher around that as a transition but it will surely get better!!

I'm always local as well. Won't be doing audio in my ride for a while, wouldn't mind getting in and messing up someone else's in the mean time ;)