Sign in to follow this  
Devyn Heggs

zv3 or x series

I would say around 200 for all the wiring you need . Little over 100 for the knu 1/0 wiring kit. Then you will want some more ofc 1/0 to do the big 3 upgrade (look it up if you dont know what the big 3 is cause you will want to do that) and will need 1/0 guage copper lugs and im sure new battery terminals

yeah never herd of that so the amp kit would be 150us how much u think all together for top of the line ? 

should i get a battery for the x series ?

thanks alot for ur help man i think i am set 

Let us know what you get and if you can , start a build log on here

please correct me if i am wrong but when i looked at the saz 1500 it is disabled no longer continued

Yea I guess its the scv now

so what amp should i get to run the x series 1500 watts ?

Yea for just a single x there wouldnt really be a reason for running more than that

Still think you should get the ssa evil though lol

ahahhhaha lol man i would love to i am looking into getting my system in july so the deal wont be there or i would love to 

so since that one is disabled what sundown amp should i run to the x ? or is there any other good amps from diffrent brands

There is the sundown scv 1500

The US Acoustics Mike or Incriminator Audio 10.1 are both excellent options.

ok thanks u think that will be a good combination

He wouldnt of offered it if it wasnt, stop second guessing everything and go out and do a little research. This is one of the best forums and we wont steer you wrong with the options giving even if you are limited to one brand name.

ok i just wanna double check to make sure cause i wanna have a better system then all my friends and familiy if u read my message up above i also said if there is any better brand let me know 

so i am open to any 1500 amp any brand that you guys think that is better for the x series 

You might want some Zed amps.. Or check out mosconi or tru technology

You might want some Zed amps.. Or check out mosconi or tru technology

Probably a little more than he wants to spend. Nice brands though

One amp wont beat out another, 1500 watts is just that. Go to the stores we recommended and see whats in your price range, budget and buy it. Its not gonna be complicated. Again nobody can tell you if your new system is gonna destroy any of your friends/family so build it for you. If you are so worried about output than go the SSA Evil. But asking the same question ten different ways wont net you any different information.

If you want a Sundown x woofer, then get a Dual 2 ohm so you can wire it to 1 ohm final load. Then find you a 1 ohm stable amplifier at 1500 rms and your set.

If you want to run Sundown components, then grab a pair and find an amplifire that is 2 channels and does about 50-75 rms per channel.

Grab a 1/0 wiring kit and upgrade your underhood battery and it wouldnt hurt to put a battery in the trunk as well.

There are millions of post on this forum about what brands for wire, batteries, subs and speakers so actually browse through the forum and learn something. Then come back with some valid questions with actual information. Instead of will this beat my friends and family setups. Im not trying to be harsh but it seems as if you just want everything sugar coated for you. You have months to research since you wont be getting started till next summer. Just my .02

its very hard for me to to commuincate and make sense i try really hard and i dont mean to ask stupid questions i dont wanna piss u guys off 

Or you can buy my 2, 15in zcons comes with 2 new extra cones for 800. So I can put my order in for some SSA evils :D

Evils are under 600 right now til the 15th. Also what kind of car are they going in to have an idea how much room you have?

Extra recones or just cones?

Subs plus recones. I tossed around the idea of doing that alot those 2weeks. Then decided against it because it was too much of a rush. But today they just announced another sale so I think I'm going to do it. So to anybody a couple hours away from Detroit I have no problem Driveing a little bit

Sign in to follow this