Impious

Bought Me A New (to me) Car

nice!

Are there any floor mat brands like weather tech but less friggin expensive ?

Love it man, sucks that they plan on dropping the model after this year. Rims fit the truck and all.

I want that Rockford Fosgate 4 channel class d amplifier when you are ready to sell it.

Edited by jay-cee

Slick choice!!!!

J

Nice looking ride! :)

I've got 3 of them jay-cee ;)

Thanks for the compliments. I'm still somewhere between excited and ill over the whole thing.

Are there any floor mat brands like weather tech but less friggin expensive ?

Husky Liners, a little cheaper but not much

Woah, did you catch something?  I'm shocked.  Nice rig!!!

Husky Liners exact fit or whatever they call them are way better than the Weathertech.  Worth the money.  I ordered both and returned the WT for the Escalade...

Woah, did you catch something?  I'm shocked.  Nice rig!!!

Husky Liners exact fit or whatever they call them are way better than the Weathertech.  Worth the money.  I ordered both and returned the WT for the Escalade...

I would do what Sean did because depending on the vehicle you will like one over the other. Try both to find what fits the best. In the Camry weathertech was the winner, but in the 4runner the Husky was a better fit.

I'm no Chrysler fan, but nice ride!

gorgeous!

Thanks guys.

The Husky would end up being slightly more expensive than WT. Sean and Nem, is the main difference usually just fit ? Or is one significantly thicker/more durable?

One thing I don't like is the Husky cargo liner only comes in a version that only fits when the 3rd row is folded down...WT sells one that is truly just the cargo area.

The main difference is how they fit for your needs. In the camry weathertech was the best because it acts as a tray catching everything and can easily be unlocked and dumped. In the 4runner the husky was the better option based on design and tread pattern.

Both are solid performers, you just need to see which is the best for your application.

The quality of the rubber is way nicer on the Husky's for my truck versus the WT.  They also fit a shit ton better.  Obviously no idea on the Dodge for that.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy Husky up front and WT in the rear if that option worked best for you.  I'd do the same if I bought a rear cargo as the third row seats don't work as nice with the Husky in the Escalade.

Congrats on the new ride.

**tries not to show excitement for what might be in audio stash awaiting to be scooped up for my audio stash never to see the light of day again**

Looking at the pics, looks like the WT has openings for the OEM floormat hooks, whereas the Husky is capped there. That would be a deal breaker on the WT, no point in a floor liner if it has openings for the water/mud/etc to spill onto the carpet.

Aaron - I'm as eager as you are to see what's in that closet...LOL. So much shit in there I'm sure I've forgotten about some things. Man it's going to hurt to let some of that gear go :(. Stupid new car.

I want that Brahma I know you're holding on to.

Sitting in my closet, it's yours if you want it.

If I had the cash to spare I'd be on the Brahma hunting boat too.

J