Sign in to follow this  
Devyn Heggs

2 12s dc level 2 or 1 dc 15 level 3

my bro wants to know any opinion will help

2 15 inch evils... On sale. Fuck dc

Opinions dont meant jack in car audio, nobody can tell what will be louder or hit lower or if it will beat your family's system or any of that non sense. Your asking subjective questions which dont yield you any results. Stop with these trolling threads, obviously you are trolling or just too thick headed.

How many more of these opinion threads will we see?

If you download WinISD and input the subwoofers parameters (t/s specs), you can model subs in their recommended enclosures and get a round about answer on how they will perform.

Edited by jay-cee

k whatever man opinions do mean alot actually so what would u choose tell me 

and i dont care about my familiys subs or hookups i did before but i dont give a shit anymore i just want it to be good for me

K, I have so far stayed out of your threads, but man, you need to do some simple research for yourself.

Asking this sub vs that sub is against the vs policy you agreed to when signing up for your account.

That being said, you also gave no parameters for the comparison. So, how could anyone give you a meaningful response?

To know whether something will work, or not, there are many factors/variables that can't be left as unknowns.

Again, do some research around the topic in question yourself first, so that you don't have to rely on "opinion" but rather knowledge.

There are many very knowledgeable people on here, you just need to ask the right questions.

www.bcae1.com is a great resource as well. Gives easy explanations and examples.

And no one can tell you what will be good for you, that is something you need to figure out yourself.

Edited by nigel

2 12s if you have the power.  It has more cone area than the single 15 and all things being equal the 2 lvl 2s carry more motor force than a single lvl3.