Impious

Denford RFX-8250, SI TM-65 (BNIB), 3 RF amps, SDS CLD Tiles

This is the first wave of many to come !! Cleaning out the closet sale.

Product Brand & Model: Rockford Fosgate (Denford) RFX-8250

Condition of all items: Used but great condition. The faceplate is clean, no scratching/cracking/scuffing the screen. The ONLY issue on the faceplate is there are two very small dents I guess you would call it on the very side of the faceplate on each side. No idea why, that way when I received it. In my opinion they are not very noticeable when the unit is installed and don't really show in the photos, but I wanted to mention it for full disclosure. Normal install wear on the chassis. Have original box.

Total Price: : $525 shipped.

Shipping Terms: : Included in price within lower 48 states. Will not ship overseas.

Product Brand & Model: Stereo Integrity TM-65 SOLD

Condition of all items: BRAND NEW IN BOX.

Total Price: : I'd like to get what I paid on the close out sale, $200 shipped.

Shipping Terms: : Included in price within lower 48 states. Will not ship overseas.

Product Brand & Model: (2) Rockford Fosgate P1000X4D

Condition of all items: Used but great condition. Rated 150x x 4 @ 4ohm, 500w x 2 @ 4ohm bridged. Small format higher power multichannel class D amp. Lots of power for the footprint !!

Total Price: : $200 shipped each

Product Brand & Model: Rockford Fosgate P1000X1D

Condition of all items: Used but great condition. Rated 500w @ 4ohm, 1000w @ 2ohm & 1ohm. Small format class D.

Total Price: : $200 shipped.

Product Brand & Model: 10 SDS CLD Tiles -SOLD

Condition of all items: Brand New

Total Price: : SDS Sells 10 tiles for $2.45 each plus shipping, so we'll go $20 shipped.

Denford RFX-8250

gallery_532_781_743941.jpg

gallery_532_781_747904.jpg

gallery_532_781_717484.jpg

SI TM-65

gallery_532_781_969652.jpg

gallery_532_781_57334.jpg

RF P1000X4D

gallery_532_781_39398.jpg

gallery_532_781_741926.jpg

gallery_532_781_593163.jpg

gallery_532_781_151354.jpg

RF P1000X1D

gallery_532_781_224244.jpg

gallery_532_781_1021386.jpg

SDS CLD Tiles

gallery_532_781_1031364.jpg

gallery_532_781_192887.jpg

sweet gear, glws

I'll take the tiles.  Was just getting ready to order 9 of them. 

Send me a Paypal request to kwik9550@comcast.net

Sorry Ryan the tiles are sold. I had like 6 PMs about them within an hour of posting over on DIYMA.

Everything else still up for grabs

You've been sitting on a Denford?????  ;)

GLWS, I will ask around for you on that HU.

PM Sent....

It pains me to let it go Aaron, man I love that deck and its freaking gorgeous I just don't know I'll ever use it again :(

Your point of this post was? If you have a problem with pricing and if you were actually interested in buying the h/u then pm him. He can list if for whatever he wants where ever he wants. Did you factor in shipping and insurance for a rockford headunit that is rare. :suicide-santa:

That is Craigslist where I don't have to pay for the cost of shipping, insurance, paypal fees, waiting 5 days from the transaction date to actually have the money and the headache of dealing with all of the above. Cash in hand in an in person transaction is a lot more convenient and certainly less costly. If someone here wants to come meet me in person and pay cash, then fine we can work that out.

Otherwise kindly get out of my thread. Just an FYI I have the power to delete your post dump but chose instead to respond

Willing to discuss reasonable offers :)

That is Craigslist where I don't have to pay for the cost of shipping, insurance, paypal fees, waiting 5 days from the transaction date to actually have the money and the headache of dealing with all of the above. Cash in hand in an in person transaction is a lot more convenient and certainly less costly. If someone here wants to come meet me in person and pay cash, then fine we can work that out.

Otherwise kindly get out of my thread. Just an FYI I have the power to delete your post dump but chose instead to respond

There was supposed to be txt with it. Saying is this you if so can we meet in person and are you willing to meet halfway from 45040. Not sure what happened.

Sorry man, with just the link totally looked like you were post dumping.

Yes that is me.

We could try to arrange a meeting but with that far of a distance I would be limited on when I could do it and I would probably want a small deposit via PayPal to make sure I wasn't going to get stood up