DedicatedEnthusiast

B2 Audio subs and custom Cherryman Box For Sale

I am selling a pair of B2 Audio X2C 15's that were assembled by Jay Holm in Denmark and custom modded for me and my extreme daily driving abuse.

I am willing to let them go for $1,000 each shipped or $1,800 for the pair. 

Reason I am selling them is because they have managed to crack not one but two gas tanks now on my car, I can provide shop receipts for anyone who would like to see proof.

Also they have broken the spoiler wing off my trunk a long time ago so are basically destroying my car and I cannot afford to keep fixing it.

The link below shows a video of the subs and system playing from B2 Audio's YouTube page. I do not own the video that they edited here but I did submit the original footage to them from my cell phone for the fans and public to see.

The box was built by Cherryman Customs in Tennessee and is double layered (1.5" thick) all the way around. It is 10 cu ft net inside with a tuning of 27hz and has a lexan glass bullet proof window that provides view of the subs inside with red L.E.D. lights that illuminate. 

Measurements are 36" W x 20.5" H x 46" D

If interested I am willing to let it go for $500 picked up or you pay shipping.

Any additional questions or concerns please feel free to PM and ask me. 

FOT16D01_zpsilow2zcg.jpg

FOTB1101_zps8hbh64dd.jpg

FOTF3081_zps7tu9coke.jpg

FOT445A1_zpszbj1uiaj.jpg

FOTC5FA1_zpsbfxj0cn2.jpg

FOT456F1_zpssmd4ctlt.jpg

Here is a better look at subs outside of the box showing 2.5" pole vent diameter, 1/2" thick baskets and 1600 Oz magnet/motor structures with SPL vented cooling.

They are rated at 5k RMS continuous power (20,000 watts peak) and can handle every bit of it with 5" Ceramic Coated Voice Coils (0.9 ohm DVC).

Are 120lbs each a piece with 45mm XMAX and FS of 32Hz

Additional info can be found on B2's website via the link provided below

http://www.b2audio.com/x2c

20160204_225553_zpsqdkoe2bc.jpeg

20160204_225411_zpstlekclrp.jpeg

20160204_225607_zpslarmfoyk.jpeg

Nice clean install! I love simplicity. Good luck selling.

I know someone that mite be interested

Thank you Tirefryr and frogcase please feel free to show them this listing but has anyone else had trouble viewing PM's as of lately? I've got one now but it won't let me open it!!

Very frustrating.

Well I may have figured it out now. It seems as though you need to click on the drop down menu under your user name and then click on personal messenger in order to view PM's.

I remember when the little envelope/letter symbol use to open them.

Nvm folks suppose these shall remain as paper weights, such a shame:(