Sign in to follow this  
nutxo

dcon

It's not discontinued, plans for the next version are in the works, but production is pushed back a while.  But, we have a number of Dcon's in stock right now, so if you are interested in them, don't hesitate as we don't know how long it may be until the Dcon is back.  The current Dcon is excellent and one of the best offerings in its market segment without question.

SQ wise, the Dcon and Gcon are both excellent.  The Dcon's sound signature is a little tighter and present, where as the Gcon is a little more passive in presence and effortless.

So sound similarities are easily described as the Gcon is an Icon lite, and the Dcon is the Xcon lite.

8 hours ago, nutxo said:

dcon 10 , 2 or 4 ohm shipped to 98418?

Free shipping in the lower 48 states.

Are you still working on the newest revision? I am seriously thinking about a pair of these to upgrade my system. Have an amp pushing 900w rms, so these are just about right. But they are unavailable and seem like they have been that way for a while...

I'm hoping they get them back soon myself!!  I've used the DCON's in several different builds over the years, a couple very recently, and I absolutely love them. Very very solid performing subs with outstanding good sound and output to match. I have another build or two they would be perfect for. 

On 11/11/2016 at 11:41 AM, JustaBowla said:

Are you still working on the newest revision? I am seriously thinking about a pair of these to upgrade my system. Have an amp pushing 900w rms, so these are just about right. But they are unavailable and seem like they have been that way for a while...

Yes, it is in the works, but I have so many other products going in development.  Everything will be rolling out as money allows.

On 11/11/2016 at 8:37 PM, altoncustomtech said:

I'm hoping they get them back soon myself!!  I've used the DCON's in several different builds over the years, a couple very recently, and I absolutely love them. Very very solid performing subs with outstanding good sound and output to match. I have another build or two they would be perfect for. 

That would be awesome.  I think a couple of other items are in front of the Dcon's right now.

I'm wanting 3 for a build myself,but I'm in no hurry at the moment

I am currently working on an update/replacement model.