E-Dogg

Elemental Design Group Purchase

eD does not go over too well here. Too many people know the truth.

Im going to start the CBFryman "Dont Buy From, Not because of a crappy product (though that may be true), But because of Business Ethics, List":

Ikessound.com

Elemental Designs

Uh, I don't know that this is in the appropriate forum either, but, I guess it's information, not really spam or a sale.

I agree with the others as well.

Gentleman, I deeply apologize and thought I was sharing info rather than post to piss people off. In case you don't know, I'm a newbie on this forum and don't know diddly squat about the posted mfg. I have not personally heard these subs but have heard nothing but good things about them.

That being said, this can be easily deleted if need be by the mods.

E

I have no beef with them but i have heard many stories. I am ok with it even though i would probably never buy form them.

Gentleman, I deeply apologize and thought I was sharing info rather than post to piss people off.  In case you don't know, I'm a newbie on this forum and don't know diddly squat about the posted mfg.  I have not personally heard these subs but have heard nothing but good things about them. 

E

no need to apologize. you posted something you thought was useful, we are cool with that. it's just the history of eDuh that brings some hate (not towards you in the slightest) out of some good people.

eDuh is run by a very shady individual who most intelligent people wouldn't buy from even if he had the greatest products known to man. he really is that bad. that's all.

in your case, no harm, no foul. don't sweat it bro.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Gentleman, I deeply apologize and thought I was sharing info rather than post to piss people off.  In case you don't know, I'm a newbie on this forum and don't know diddly squat about the posted mfg.  I have not personally heard these subs but have heard nothing but good things about them. 

E

No big deal dude - we're not worried about it :)

E

Hey no sweat, glad you being new are already trying to help other members, that is rare. We are a smaller, tight knit forum that does care about the finer things in audio. I will leave the thread because it is not sale or spam.

Gentleman, I deeply apologize and thought I was sharing info rather than post to piss people off.

E

As has been said before, no need to apologize. If there was a problem with it, it would have been closed.

Im going to start the CBFryman "Dont Buy From, Not because of a crappy product (though that may be true), But because of Business Ethics, List":

Ikessound.com

Elemental Designs

Go ahead and do that Fryman....

Off with his head !!

:horse:

I would buy from them, oh wait, I did :D If you do like their products the group buy has some great deals going on.

I'd like to start a group buy to buy Ben a fucking clue...who's with me :)

Actually, I don't even care that much.

I'd like to start a group buy to buy Ben a fucking clue...who's with me :)

Actually, I don't even care that much.

i'm in....

oh wait...i don't care either..lol...

poor petey, giving ben his money.... :ohnoes9:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thisis the way I see it. The equipment I run does more than what it is supposed to. My NINe.1's bench tested at 1700 RMS on a .7 ohm load and the EU-700's are taking 5 times the amount of power they were designed for. I have had 2 friends have something go wrong with their products, one was an amp and one was a sub. Both were taking care of very promptly.

I am aware of the past troubles with ED, such as stories of not standing up for their warranty, taking forever to deliver pre-orders and even sending out defective merchandise. I have never seen any of this personally so I can't say it did or did not happen. I am basing my evaluation on the ED I have seen in the past year or so.

Thisis the way I see it. The equipment I run does more than what it is supposed to. My NINe.1's bench tested at 1700 RMS on a .7 ohm load and the EU-700's are taking 5 times the amount of power they were designed for. I have had 2 friends have something go wrong with their products, one was an amp and one was a sub. Both were taking care of very promptly.

I am aware of the past troubles with ED, such as stories of not standing up for their warranty, taking forever to deliver pre-orders and even sending out defective merchandise. I have never seen any of this personally so I can't say it did or did not happen. I am basing my evaluation on the ED I have seen in the past year or so.

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that bro...

like i've said before, i'm not dogging the product, i'm dogging the person.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

NEVER heard of a NINe.1 benching 1700w... ive heard poopy rumors of 1300w@1ohm (not 1ohm nominal) and around 1000 at a true 1ohm nominal.

that amp wont do 1700w

period.

bench is one thing...but ask yourself this...do you have your amp hooked up to a test bench when your driving around in your car listening to music? :)

car = totally different world

In Car measurments with a true RMS DMM and a voltage clamp:) Of course I had a little help froma car jump starter for some additional voltage:) I did not use an Oscope so no telling how nasty the THD was either.

Edited by Peteyglad

Also, this was at .5 ohm before box impendance rise and .7 after rise.

Edited by Peteyglad