what are all the cars you have owned?

what was your favorite one?

what's the most trouble you have ever gotten in with the law?

when's the party?

How bout some weight-lifting numbers? :D

How long have you been into weight-lifting? Are you the strongest guy at your gym?

How does one decide to become a kinesiologist?

what are all the cars you have owned?

what was your favorite one?

what's the most trouble you have ever gotten in with the law?

when's the party?

That's a long list. You remember the '81 Z28 and Talon I sold as a pair a while back. I'll get back to you on that one ... I have a photo album I have to dig out and perhaps even send you a couple.

The IROC is my favorite. I do love driving newer vehicles, but there is just something about cruising with the top down and being able to stomp on the gas and get firmly planted in the seat.

Trouble with the law ... none. I'm a good boy, honestly.

How bout some weight-lifting numbers? :D

How long have you been into weight-lifting? Are you the strongest guy at your gym?

I've been lifting on and off for roughly 11 years. Started at ~ 17, got pretty serious with my diet and routines all through university. Kind of slacked off after that trying to get the family and work life going, you know how it goes. I'm huge into weightlifting again now ... don't know if you'd call it bodybuilding or not, but I'd be somewhere right in the middle.

I'm not the strongest guy at my gym - the guy I train with is a powerlifter. 'nuff said.

I'm a firm believer in max numbers meaning nothing, so I'll just post up my chest / tri routine I did today as I have my log book sitting next to me right now.

Incline Bench Press

Set 1 - 8 x 205

Set 2 - 6 x 255

Set 3 - 4 x 275

Decline Bench Press

Set 1 - 8 x 245

Set 2 - 6 x 285

Set 3 - 4 x 295

Flat Bench Dumbbell Bench Press

Set 1 - 8 x 95

Set 2 - 6 x 110

Set 3 - 4 x 115

Weighted Dips

Set 1 - 8 x 90

Set 2 - 8 x 90

Set 3 - 6 x 90

Close Grip Bench Press

Set 1 - 6 x 185

Set 2 - 6 x 205

Set 3 - 4 x 225

Cable Press Down (Straight Bar)

Set 1 - 10 x stack

Set 2 - 8 x stack + 10

Set 3 - 6 x stack + 25

Reverse Grip Cable Press Down (Straight Bar)

Set 1 - 8 x stack

Set 2 - 8 x stack + 10

Set 3 - 6 x stack + 25

Yay Hell yes it's Steve!!! :D:D:woot:

Okay, I need to see some pics, first off.

Favorite non training time junk food?

Favorite fancy beer?

What are hobbies you have besides things with steering wheels and lifting? Anything artsy fartsy or mind numbing like video games?

I'll think of more, I am so psyched you're the spotlight

Always loved dealing with athletics.

From nutrition to injuries to training.

Designing training routines, being able to deal with and tend to injuries, and knowing the science behind how things work and how your body deals with food and injuries has always intrested me.

Injuries kept me from performing to the best of my ability, so I'll do everything I can to ensure guys are properly trained and injuries properly cared for.

Always loved dealing with athletics.

From nutrition to injuries to training.

Designing training routines, being able to deal with and tend to injuries, and knowing the science behind how things work and how your body deals with food and injuries has always intrested me.

Injuries kept me from performing to the best of my ability, so I'll do everything I can to ensure guys are properly trained and injuries properly cared for.

i still need to shake Your hand someday

you have a Masters in Kiniesiology (sp?) right?

so how'd you end up working at a law office? (Am I remembering correctly that you work for a place dealing with work-related injury-lawsuits?)

Yay Hell yes it's Steve!!! :D  :D    :woot:

Favorite fancy beer?

What are hobbies you have besides things with steering wheels and lifting? Anything artsy fartsy or mind numbing like video games?

There's a pic in the ugly mugs thread somewhere.

I'm a sucker for chocolate ... don't eat it at all anymore though. I'll say jujubes or nacho cheese flavored Doritos chips.

I refuse to drink the fancy ass beer the lawyers at work buy and drink. Fancy ass labels, boxes ... little bows and shit. Whatever is on sale as long as I recognize the name. No drinking during training though ;)

Hockey, baseball, golf, I'll play the odd game on PS2, I love driving, hiking is great, spending time with the family whenever I can, yardwork and landscaping, big into fine woodworking (pens, bowls, coffee tables, other furniture), etc. I like to keep busy.

you have a Masters in Kiniesiology (sp?) right?

so how'd you end up working at a law office? (Am I remembering correctly that you work for a place dealing with work-related injury-lawsuits?)

Yep ... work related, vehicular claims, etc.

You say your neck is sore because you got rear ended, I look at you, call horseshit, and you get nothing other than your vehicle fixed.

Yay Hell yes it's Steve!!! :D  :D    :woot:

Favorite fancy beer?

There's a pic in the ugly mugs thread somewhere.

I'm a sucker for chocolate ... don't eat it at all anymore though. I'll say jujubes or nacho cheese flavored Doritos chips.

I refuse to drink the fancy ass beer the lawyers at work buy and drink. Fancy ass labels, boxes ... little bows and chit. Whatever is on sale as long as I recognize the name. No drinking during training though ;)

Hockey, baseball, golf, I'll play the odd game on PS2, I love driving, hiking is great, spending time with the family whenever I can, yardwork and landscaping, big into fine woodworking (pens, bowls, coffee tables, other furniture), etc. I like to keep busy.

Great hobbies...woodworking is probably really good for taking your mind off work I would think.

You are not calling that ghetto far off jpeg a picture. I want the damn captain canada hulk pose pic!

Is there anything cool you can only get in America you want sent in your package? Junk food...nails...whatever professional dudes into IROCs like.

And the big question...which is better...Shampoo or Conditioner?

Top 10 favorite bands?

Hmmm

I can't keep it to ten ... ACDC, BTO, Def Leppard, Doobie Brothers, The Who, Tom Petty, Snow Patrol, Tupac, Saigon, Cunninglynguists, Rascal Flatts, etc. I've been listening to a lot of random music lately, various artists ... no more than a couple songs by a group.

Have gotten into more of the slower/chill rock ... a must for work, decent for driving once in a while.

Are you really a member of G unit ?

Yes.

The bandana says it all.

Woah.

Steve is totally cool looking.

I hate that damn supa though.

Great hobbies...woodworking is probably really good for taking your mind off work I would think. 

You are not calling that ghetto far off jpeg a picture.  I want the damn captain canada hulk pose pic!

Is there anything cool you can only get in America you want sent in your package? Junk food...nails...whatever professional dudes into IROCs like.

And the big question...which is better...Shampoo or Conditioner?

Yeah, woodworking is great.

What! I'll have to see what I can do ;)

Not really - I'm ten minutes from the border and two hours from a major city, so I'm pretty much covered - thanks for the offe though, means a lot.

Shampoo. Biolage Matrix stuff. I don't mess around :P

Ya know...we never got pics of it on your head

Yeah, not going to happen. That's just a disease :P

if you could order one thing out of the GM Performance Parts catalogue, what would it be?

Ooooh Matrix is some serious chit.

What's your favorite brand of athletic shoe?

What do you think are some of the downfalls of an SQ setup?

Does anyone know the rest of the lines to the Canadian national anthem besides Canadians?

Your favorite position to play in hockey?

LOL @ that avatar - I have them turned off and didn't see that ... freakin' hilarious :P

if you could order one thing out of the GM Performance Parts catalogue, what would it be?

12498793 ZZ572/620 Deluxe Crate Engine