Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Brand Spanking new Server and Host

After down time almost weekly as of late from our existing host who we've been with for years and years, in fact, I can't remember how long it's been so long, we have finally given up on them and changed to a new host.  Our new dedicated box has 4 times the RAM, and twice the processor, also an SSD hard drive, so site load time and performance should be very notifiable.  

The move is all done, and SSA is now on the new dedicated server.  The other forums are also, but I have to work out some php handler issues before they will be working properly.  In the mean time, please enjoy our new forum, on a brand new dedicated server with our new host.  

I hope you are all as excited as Aaron and I are.  It's been a long time in the making.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum

This is a monster improvement for all the sites under SSA.  If you find any bugaboos with the new forum, PM us asap please.

I love the new forum but I notice one thing missing; the  birthdays. 

It's kinda screwed but I looked forward to the silliness on here on my birthday more than I did the wishes from many other people.

J

Awesome! Glad to know we won't have down time anymore. 

Seemed like everytime I'd try to get on, it'd be down. 

On 3/11/2016 at 5:02 PM, Godsmack said:

I love the new forum but I notice one thing missing; the  birthdays. 

It's kinda screwed but I looked forward to the silliness on here on my birthday more than I did the wishes from many other people.

J

There are a number of features I need to find on the back end and reset them up.