Tirefryr

Welcome to the Forum!!!

I want to be Jake's bitch.

One of these days I'll understand your "humor"...

Not a bad little amplifier...at the very least, it gave us an opportunity to see Dave's ghetto-fied wiring in the Mag :D:ohnoes9:

*laughs*

Looks like you guys beat me to my own forum :)

Thanks for the welcoming!

sundown sounds sexier

Cool! Jake has a forum too!

As some of you know I am currently running a SAX100.2 in my car which has officially replaced my XX Olympus due to how much better the SAX sounds over the XX amplifier. However, the 100.2 is going to be replaced yet again in the near future with a 4 channel version. :wacky:

Welcome Jacob... i was told by someone else that i have met you, i cant seem to place u... oh well i look forward to the 4 channel also :)

Cool!  Jake has a forum too!

As some of you know I am currently running a SAX100.2 in my car which has officially replaced my XX Olympus due to how much better the SAX sounds over the XX amplifier. However, the 100.2 is going to be replaced yet again in the near future with a 4 channel version.  :wacky:

I need to rent your golden ears for a weekend...I can't tell the difference between identical output topogies in solid state :)

oh my, those are pretty amps: simple, and black.

oh my, those are pretty amps: simple, and black.

Yes sir :) The idea was to create a classy design on the outside encasing a bulletproof circuit design on the inside!

Jacob, I just listened to the 1500 watt model on Dave's Brahma and I was very impressed. It seemed like it moved more air and had better cone control than before. Pretty crisp response, NICE JOB.

Jacob, I just listened to the 1500 watt model on Dave's Brahma and I was very impressed.  It seemed like it moved more air and had better cone control than before.  Pretty crisp response, NICE JOB.

Oh! Very exciting to hear that it is working out well in it's new home :) These amps are built to get the job done right, glad to hear they are living up to expectations!

I am very excited about my first two models and can't wait to start work on the rest of the line-up -- I've got six more amps, including an entry level series, planned that should be released over the next 2 years.

Actual prices ?

MSRP prices will be the advertised prices via dealers online and retail. Dealers can negotiate with you privately about the price, but advertised price will be full MSRP for all dealers in order to support our retail dealers.

Now... I am entertaining the idea of a limited intro direct sale to forum members -- as direct sales will not be the norm for Sundown Audio. Details and pricing will, of course, be posted if and when this will be offered. I'll keep you guys up to date :)

Who are the dealers ?

I have the following net dealers lined up thusfar:

http://www.showrides.net -- you know them as SI's net dealer already

http://www.audiojunkies.com/ -- these guys are still under construction

I've had some other inquiries, but those two are solid. I am still looking for a west coast net dealer and a "middle of the country" net dealer so customers can pick a dealer to save them the most on freight.

Jacob, I just listened to the 1500 watt model on Dave's Brahma and I was very impressed.  It seemed like it moved more air and had better cone control than before.  Pretty crisp response, NICE JOB.

Oh! Very exciting to hear that it is working out well in it's new home :) These amps are built to get the job done right, glad to hear they are living up to expectations!

I am very excited about my first two models and can't wait to start work on the rest of the line-up -- I've got six more amps, including an entry level series, planned that should be released over the next 2 years.

yah dave's revo died

so i figured he'd like to play with that one anyhow...and it'd be a good comparison as well :)

I know nothing of sundown products. Pics, links, specs????Pleeeeeeeease?

I know nothing of sundown products.  Pics, links, specs????Pleeeeeeeease?

http://www.sundownaudio.com/

Looks like very stellar stuff. Looks like we have a new repuatable company to the SSA family.... :eek5wavey: welcome to the hot spot in the car audio community man... :coolugh: