Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

6 channel??

is this true? and if so may I ask what the planned specs are?

:thanx:

is this true? and if so may I ask what the planned specs are?

:thanx:

Ah, perhaps there was confusion from my thread. My setup needs 6 channels of amplification so I currently have a Directed 6500 in the car. The final setup will consist of an SAX-100.4 (when the protos are done) and an SAX-100.2 for a total of 6 channels.

I don't have a 6-channel in the plans yet. If such a thing does get made I have 6 other products ahead of it that need to get done first :)

Oh ok, sorry for my confusion. So the next question is......

Since there is the 1500w mono block, 100x2w, 100x4, what might be the upcomming amplifers??

If you can't say yet, my PM box is always open ;)

Oh ok, sorry for my confusion.  So the next question is......

Since there is the 1500w mono block, 100x2w, 100x4,  what might be the upcomming amplifers??

performance teknic makes a 6-channel amp 2200 watts.a friend is selling one 120 bucks

doubt he wants it..lol

ya! its used plus performance don't like it.

Oh ok, sorry for my confusion.  So the next question is......

Since there is the 1500w mono block, 100x2w, 100x4,  what might be the upcomming amplifers??

The SAZ-1500D and SAX-100.2 are the two coming late July. The SAX-100.4 is entering the prototype phase shortly and will be the next product to hit the streets, perhaps 6 months from the debut of the SAZ-1500D and SAX-100.2 units if all goes well.

Not counting the SAX-100.4 there are 5 other products planned thusfar not mentioned. I'm not going to go into detail but they will include a larger two channel, a larger class D, and an entry level line :) If all goes as planned I would like Sundown Audio to release one more amp approximately every 6 months.

you need me to write a review of the monoblock?????

Dave,

That would be great, if you don't mind :)

can't wait to see the other models!

Make a smaller monoblock...

...like a 250D/300D.

I do have an entry level mono in the works (a whole entry level series for that matter). It won't be that small but it will be quite affordable. Unfortunatly, I do not have any details about a time frame for this model.

it is a good idea, for people who have say a single RL-i 8 and only want a small class D 400 watts or so..

Yeah, a 400/500 watt mono blocker would be sweet.

Sign in to follow this