What can happen if to many things are hooked to one remote wire? . . .  Every once and a while my amps will shut off like there protecting and sometimes the cd player will shut off  but volts will be in the low 13s .  Could this happen from alot of things hooked to one remote? .   I have both sub amps. My 4 chan amp. An eq and both volt meters all from one remote

That could very well be the problem.  Most remote power outputs are only good for a couple of tenths of an amp of current draw. Too many devices can definitely exceed that limitation. You could install a relay that is turned on by the remote output and have it switch a higher capacity power supply such as the memory power at the HU or the amp power if you add it in the rear. 

More than 2 devices I always use a relay....actually I think I've used a relay even for one device.

My current truck has something like 15 devices that turn on...from a single relay.  Carpc for the wtfwiring!

Anyone have a link for a relay I should get?  Dont really know anything about relays

Bosch multipurpose relay.  Don't buy the generic crap.

6 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Bosch multipurpose relay.  Don't buy the generic crap.

Just any bosch multipurpose relay?  Do they have them at like autozone and shit

Probably.  I bought the one in my truck I believe in 1989 and it has been in use since.