I currently drive a 2013 Dodge Avenger R/T with the 3.6liter V6 and I have 2 JL 13w7's, 2 HD1200/1's,  Alpine 137bt HU, with  Alpine 200watt power pack running JL C2 61/2's in front and C2 6x9's in rear and stock 31/2's in my dash and I also have a audio 1000 watt capable battery in my trunk wired in with the factory batt. As of right now I'm only running 1 sub and 1 amp and I wandering what kind of electrical upgrades I would need to run both sets for 2600watts that's 2 amps and the power pack together. I'm gonna do the big 3 and add another 1000 watt capable battery, do you guys think this would be enough, or would I need a high output alternator as well. I pretty sure the pentestar engine has a 160amp alternator stock. Thanks for any replies. And I know you can't give me perfect answers I'm just looking for ballpark here before I proceed with putting the other sub and amp in. Ow and the subs are in sealed prowedge JL factory boxes. 

You have nice equipments so far.

Personnally I would do the Big3 in 0 Ga, then add the 2nd battery if you have it already.

Get a good voltmeter to watch your voltage, and play !

If you dig too deep (less than 12.5-12v) you will need something else : maybe a second battery, maybe an HO alternator. I don't know before you try.

Good luck.

Personnally I would do the Big3 in 0 Ga, then add the 2nd battery if you have it already.

If you dig too deep (less than 12.5-12v) you will need something else : maybe a second battery, maybe an HO alternator. I don't know before you try.

Good luck.

Good luck.

I already have the first sub, amp, and battery installed and it's doing great no light dimming or anything else. Yea I will order a voltage            Meter so I can keep a eye on it. Thanks for the reply. I plan on building a custom ported box for the 2 13w7's so that will help not draw as much power since it's easier to push the subs in a ported box. Who makes a really good volt meter? SMD, stinger, etc

I run 2600 watts.  I did the big 3 upgrade: 0g wiring, very nice battery under the hood with upgraded 0g power AND grounds to chassis and motor, and a new 163 amp alternator (my stock one was 60amps, lol) and I'm staying very close, if not at 14v at full load.  The alternator amperage output is essential!!  See what your alternator specs are to determine if you need a new one with more output.

Well dodge says I have a 160amp altenator but I'm sure that's max output cold at like 5000rpm's not hot idle. I'm gonna get a voltage meter first and see how that does and if I have voltage drop I will get a mechman alt and upgrade my battery under the hood. Or should I say bumper in my car. My factory battery is 3 years old like the car but it seems to do good. I will give JL one thing they do rated and are efficient. I ran a US 2000 years ago and it would suck my battery dry in a half a song. This was in the 90's and high output alt's where super expensive and rare now it's no big deal.