Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Intro Sale Information

This is not a pre-sale and Sundown Audio is not accepting money at this time.

The SAZ-1500D and SAX-100.2 models are scheduled to be released around the end of July. When they arrive I will notify the board and all SS Audio members are eligable for a special introductory price for a 2 week sale period! The intro sale pricing will be as follows:

$450 --> SAZ-1500D

$225 --> SAX-100.2

$625 --> SAZ-1500D and SAX-100.2 package (Save $50!)

North Carolina residents add 7% sales tax ($481.50, $240.75, $668.75 respectively).

Prices include shipping to the continental USA.

Stay tuned for the sale to begin. Current estimate for stock is July 25th, but this date is subject to change.

Once the sale is over that will be the end of direct to customer sales at Sundown Audio. Our online dealers will be taking over from there:

http://www.showrides.net/

http://www.audiojunkies.com/

Online dealers are required to advertise full MSRP pricing -- contact them directly for their actual pricing.

Sounds amazing, im really looking into this.. I would really like to do 2 1500d and 1 100.2, PM me a price for those if you could. I also emailed you sundownz.

Have a good one.

SI will be teaming up with Sundown Audio for this sale. You can get a good deal on the Mag's and the BM's by purchasing an SA product. Keep looking here for more information. :)

...wait, wait, :mrspam:

SI rep discount? :pow:

Do the amps still look like they will be out about the 25 ?

This is not a pre-sale and Sundown Audio is not accepting money at this time.

The SAZ-1500D and SAX-100.2 models are scheduled to be released around the end of July. When they arrive I will notify the board and all SS Audio members are eligable for a special introductory price for a 2 week sale period! The intro sale pricing will be as follows:

$450 --> SAZ-1500D

$225 --> SAX-100.2

$625 --> SAZ-1500D and SAX-100.2 package (Save $50!)

North Carolina residents add 7% sales tax ($481.50, $240.75, $668.75 respectively).

Prices include shipping to the continental USA.

Stay tuned for the sale to begin. Current estimate for stock is July 25th, but this date is subject to change.

Once the sale is over that will be the end of direct to customer sales at Sundown Audio. Our online dealers will be taking over from there:

http://www.showrides.net/

http://www.audiojunkies.com/

Online dealers are required to advertise full MSRP pricing -- contact them directly for their actual pricing.

Wish I had the extra cash...........Unnecessary bump for what looks like an awsome company.

J

Do the amps still look like they will be out about the 25 ?

This is still the expected date. Further updates will be posted if there are delays.

Jacob, how does your car handle the current and do you have any upgrades on the electrical system?

Joe,

My car handles it fairly well all things considered. My electrical system is bone stock :) It is the best stock electrical system that I have experience with. The alternator is fairly beefy (120 amps) and the battery is just plain huge for a vehicle of it's size.

I talked to the guys from Ohio Generator at a show up there and asked about a replacement alternator for my car... they actually told me to keep my stock one unless I darn well NEED a larger one. The guy I spoke to said the factory Bosch alternators are great parts.

i'm looking at getting a new Civic Si, just not sure how they will hold up because honda alts and batteries are notoriously small.

i'm looking at getting a new Civic Si, just not sure how they will hold up because honda alts and batteries are notoriously small.

Indeed, Honda does tend to use smaller electrical system parts compared to something like my vehicle. Of course, the level of dimming is totally dependant on your volume level :) At a rational volume level, one that won't cause hearing damage, I don't get any dimming whatsoever.

I wouldn't imagine that you would have a big problem provided you aren't a total basshead. Your Civic Si will be very loud with little power anyway since it is a hatchback so your current draw will be significantly lower than my car with it's bass eating trunk (seriously, it eats bass for 3 square meals a day).

Take Care.

I am still reviewing the Prototype sub-amp

Dave,

Thanks for doing the review! I am patiently awaiting your final product :)

Dave,

Hey Jake, long time no see. Its awesome that you've got this business going. I'm going to be needing some amps soon since I'm thinking about finally putting some sound back into my car. I may just have to give you a call. Good luck!

Kevin

Dave,

Hey Jake, long time no see. Its awesome that you've got this business going. I'm going to be needing some amps soon since I'm thinking about finally putting some sound back into my car. I may just have to give you a call. Good luck!

Kevin

Kevin,

Excellent :) I hope to hear from you! How have you been, it has been a while since I've heard anything from you.

Hurry up and make the 4ch so i can buy a sundown setup

It's in the works. Expect ~6 months or so.

As an update to the intro sale thread -- arrival has been pushed to July 29th - August 5th. Only a small delay, but worth mentioning to keep you all updated.

Unfortunatly we have had another delay. August 12th is the new ETA for production units to be ready to ship.

This is why Sundown Audio has not accepted any pre-orders, we don't want to take orders, give a date, then push it back two or three times while holding the customers money.

Hold on another two weeks and the sale should be ready to begin.

Any further updates will be posted to this thread as information becomes available.