Cj the newbie

Componet Speaker Set

Hey guys! I've been looking on getting a better speaker set up for my 2002 4Runner, and with my knowledge (beginner) I figured the easiest thing to do would be getting a comp set and wanted to see if you guys could recommend a company or an actual set! I'm not super worried about pricing. I don't need anything cheap because I'd rather have quality products, but at the same time my ABSOLUTE limit would be $1500-$2000 though I'd like to stay under that. My car comes with 4 mid speakers and 2 tweeters, though most sets come with two mids so I wouldn't mind getting two more down the road. I have two 12" SSA ICON subs behind what I'm getting so fully support the lows already. I listen to a lot of rock, trap, and rap. Any input would be amazing!

Hey guys! I've been looking on getting a better speaker set up for my 2002 4Runner, and with my knowledge (beginner) I figured the easiest thing to do would be getting a comp set and wanted to see if you guys could recommend a company or an actual set! I'm not super worried about pricing. I don't need anything cheap because I'd rather have quality products, but at the same time my ABSOLUTE limit would be $1500-$2000 though I'd like to stay under that. My car comes with 4 mid speakers and 2 tweeters, though most sets come with two mids so I wouldn't mind getting two more down the road. I have two 12" SSA ICON subs behind what I'm getting so fully support the lows already. I listen to a lot of rock, trap, and rap. Any input would be amazing!

Locked due to a duplicate thread that you can respond to here:

Click on the title "component speaker set" to find the thread

One component set will be fine, best way to see what you like is to visit stores and listen to what they have.

Or you could buy raw drivers, meaning purchasing your mids seperate from your tweeters which will come without crossovers. You will need an active capable headunit or processor/mini dsp to set up your crossover settings etc.

Madisound.com

Partsexpress.com

Usspeaker.com

One component set will be fine, best way to see what you like is to visit stores and listen to what they have.

Or you could buy raw drivers, meaning purchasing your mids seperate from your tweeters which will come without crossovers. You will need an active capable headunit or processor/mini dsp to set up your crossover settings etc.

Madisound.com

Partsexpress.com

Usspeaker.com