Sign in to follow this  
Swimmerdude

Execution Went To Competition

Well, I decided to take my Elevation Audio Execution to competition this weekend and i would say i did pretty good. She hit 142.5db and i ended up taking second. It was is a box a little less that 3ft3 tuned to 45hz, but it was glassed to the tuning went up a little.

Here are some pics guys, the top 6 are all recent upgrades and the box i used for competition.

www.putfile.com/flyinonwater

If i decide to compete some more next year, i will probably end up puting some sound deadener in there and try to find someone to find my Jeep's peak frequency so i can make a better box.

Yeah, I really like how it looks too. I bet I can get that score up some more with sound deadener, different boxes, and more power. I need to find someone that can find my Jeep Cherokee's peak frequency or find someone that has a Jeep Cherokee that know their peak frequency.

niec job on the #

Yeah, I really like how it looks too.  I bet I can get that score up some more with sound deadener, different boxes, and more power.  I need to find someone that can find my Jeep Cherokee's peak frequency or find someone that has a Jeep Cherokee that know their peak frequency.

kickinaudio right on here.

J

kickin would know, he goes boom like so.

BOOM

J