lownlouddd

DA VAN! 12 CF XSv4 18"s, 12 CF 8X's on 18v, 48 XS Power D1600s, huuuuge buuild

Definetly some nice work. Nothing but respect.

wow looks intense. i love the racks for the amps. at least i think thats what i was looking at

*sweats*

well, had a great year... but theres so much to gain still with this thing... heres some pics and vids from world finals. won the SB4 World Championship...

As a 22 year old this is a HUGE accomplishment for me, i never thought i would win a world championship as a builder, especially this early in my career. truly an awesome feat for me.

E8B7644C-6EC6-4AC7-AD56-2076273883C4_zps

23D5AC8C-6DB1-44CF-8B2C-B5C5CB91B7DE_zps

0F3988F4-F49A-4998-884D-EFE8BF3D3E61_zps

3E2B7DFD-4424-4861-AA21-511C9E9BB7D0_zps

71A03D6F-D823-427D-8513-AC9E9D24B2BE_zps

Edited by lownlouddd

So dope Jeff. Great work. You should be hella proud bro.  Keep in touch my friend. Sloppy kisses. ;)

:fing05:That poor windshield wiper is about to come off and go to the moon!

Are those crossfire subs any higher then the SSA Evils? I would imagine there slitely higher since there not sold online. I myself do like the looks of the crossfire's just slitely better but still basically the same sub either way. Definitely going to be a bad bitch no doubt about that. Those could be crappy $100 dollar subs and it would still be decent loud in a build that big. 

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

Are those crossfire subs any higher then the SSA Evils? I would imagine there slitely higher since there not sold online. I myself do like the looks of the crossfire's just slitely better but still basically the same sub either way. Definitely going to be a bad bitch no doubt about that. Those could be crappy $100 dollar subs and it would still be decent loud in a build that big. 

I don't think subs smoke weed.

I'm glad this thread was resurrected. Crazy build! 

49 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I don't think subs smoke weed.

No they smoke coils, and wire but I would still like to know the price of the crossfires. There the same sub as the evil, but there not sold online, so I can't just look it up. I'm curious how much more they charge to sell them in store fronts. I would imagine there more expensive by a couple of hundred dollars from a dealer. Middle man gotta make his to nothing wrong with that. 

Subs don't smoke coils :( unwise users do.

On 1/7/2017 at 11:22 PM, SpeakerBoy said:

Subs don't smoke coils :( unwise users do.

Yea that's what I meant. You know how many people I seen throw a cheaply made amp pushing a lot of dirty power to a small low powered sub and fry it, a bunch. They usually buy them separate, or second hand, and don't realize what they got, or exactly how to tune it. I bought a old JL1000/1 slash the other day for $75 bucks and this kid had it hooked up to 2 Pyle subs with speaker wire ran to everything even the power wire. How the amp even pulled enough current to blow the subs I will never know but it did. He thought both had fried because the speaker wires where melted together, but I took it home and threw it on my 13w7 and it worked perfect. Now I got a back up amp for my HD1200/1 for little of nothing. 

love it jeff......  i wanna see that thing do some real damage, make some people cry this season :)  Cheers and good luck my friend. We will meet one day....... count on it.