jntar

Project "GET LOUD!"

So Netherland24(Chris), DJman37(Doug) and Myself found a CRX for free...yes free ;) It needs a rebuilt carb and some body work. Clean title might I add...its in our hands. Perfect interior for an '85 rex :)

I'll be posting pics as we tear down and build back up. Exterior and interior. Hopefully it will be ready for finals this year. Enjoy the pics...

The car...

dscf002728cn.jpg

Front...Rad support is inside the car. Dont have the front valance or anything else for front. Junkyard here we come.

dscf002811il.jpg

Not only does the exaust add DeeeBeeez, but it makes it go fast too...well, if it would start. Again, needs a carb rebuild.

dscf002917bg.jpg

Interior...

dscf003021fw.jpg

more interior...you can see the front fender, rear spoiler, rad support, and a few other things we took off so it wouldnt litter up the highway...

dscf003116ji.jpg

Dont ask...there is a pic of me humping the free car, but no way in hell I am posting that...

dscf003223dy.jpg

Netherland...

dscf003422ft.jpg

If you play the fart pipe it will give you luck with the DeeBeez

dscf003625ld.jpg

More to come in the next few weeks...Just note, final box pics will not be posted until after finals...Sorry guys :(

Nice, free is always the best.

Tits man............I'd like to see what u've done with it when i pass through dallas in august

J

Tits man............I'd like to see what u've done with it when i pass through dallas in august

J

Come on... :)

I am out of town the 9th-13th, but I'll be around anytime before or after that.

that is the coolest car i have seen i mean the exhaust is the best ... PERIOD... hey jntar i will post more pics tomorrow eh nthere is light outside seeing that u cant see it at dark....

Should be coming through around the 2nd or 3rd.

J

Where is the 4ft spoiler to go with that exhaust. Without the spoiler I wouldn't have taken it as it is WAY too much money for a yellow car without.

Looking forward to the delayed build pics.

nice find, you only gave the fart pipe one finger, it will want more love later

Should be coming through around the 2nd or 3rd.

J

Cool...214.549.7026 give me a call. I will be working from 8-5 both days, but I am free after that :)

uhmm

where's da pics ?

Free car FTW !

I see the pics...Free FTW!

Where is the 4ft spoiler to go with that exhaust.  Without the spoiler I wouldn't have taken it as it is WAY too much money for a yellow car without.

Looking forward to the delayed build pics.

Came with a small spoiler, but it had issues with staying intact so its inside the car.

nice find,  you only gave the fart pipe one finger, it will want more love later

Thanks, the fart pipe goes tonight...BLAH!

nice find,  you only gave the fart pipe one finger, it will want more love later

well i thought it would get it running :( guess i was wrong :ehh:

arlight i will post some more pics off the beast... .

Sweet deal!

I see you value the Shocker.

Paint on the radiator makes it run cooler.

Bad news...It seems Chris' mechanic doesnt think we should spend the money on the car. Looks like I will be breaking out the tools tonight to see what I can get going.

On my way to the house I am going to pick up a haynes manual...should help out a bit ;)

Sweet deal! 

I see you value the Shocker.

I value anything that can use the words pink and stink and be directly on topic :lol:

Bad news...It seems Chris' mechanic doesnt think we should spend the money on the car.  Looks like I will be breaking out the tools tonight to see what I can get going.

On my way to the house I am going to pick up a haynes manual...should help out a bit ;)

If youve done anywork on any honda working on another honda is exactly the same. If youve done one honda/acura build youve done them all. :ughdunno:

jack a B-sereis block and drop it in there and let 'er scoot. :domodance:

Hell, a single Type-R 12 in a 6th order bandpass in one of thoes things got loud enough to tickle my noise. two DD 3512's where deathly loud.

Bad news...It seems Chris' mechanic doesnt think we should spend the money on the car.

wasnt saying use one type R....i was saying they are that easy to get loud as phuck in. We where dabbleing in the 150 realm with little knowledge of what we where doing with a crappy battery and crappy power.

i want to see you touching 160's with that type of equiptment :)

and i reccomended the B-series because they are pretty much the honda universal block (doesnt take much modification to fit a b-series into an A,C,D,E,F engine bay...probably easy to drop into an H enigne bay but why would you want a B-series in an H bay) with lots of power for such small cars. They are also very easy to tune as long as you have a working EMS which can be bought really cheap and are quite prevelant (at least around here).