Kylar96

Burb build. 6- xfire 18s 6-ampere audio 3800s quad singer hair pins

Thanks all :)  Got some ideas of improving some stuff, but, its gonna wait for a bit lol. 

:woot: congrats man

6 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

Did this with my Yukon. So dope!

Fuck ya mate. I was more than willing, for 11 bucks to just try it, and toss it, if it blew. Shit, now, i wish id done it long ago. Couldnt be easier, lil turd works DAMN good, cheap, looks cool lol, all that. Im with ya.... 

The astro i used the playstion as my head unit and used the controller outside of the vehicle for doing burps. No volume knob but worked great. Excited to see what this season has up for you guys.

Just a quicky,.. but, tracking shows, world champion rings will be delivered tomorrow !!! And, yes, i apologise to sound like 4 year old girl, but i am that damn giddy lol. Will post a pick when its in/on my hand. Super proud, and super stoked. :)

Congrats!

welp, found the keys to the pile, and took it out to stretch its legs....... all of the sudden, the blue boxes dont wanna play. Not sure why, dont care, remedy for those pucking things is already coming.....
But seems like it, kinda wants to play still..... so that is cool....

Have had ENOUGH of the transpos..... new REG in hands..... Spanks Michael..... :)

31206516_10208641262948638_6841930791477773325_n.jpg.b7c68db84611aff90ddb075c83545f40.jpg

What problems have you had with them?  

On 4/24/2018 at 8:55 PM, frogcase2002 said:

What problems have you had with them?  

Inconsistent as hell. If your speaking of the blue transpos. Wont turn on, over shoot, you name it. 18v ordeal, i dont think,.. was worth it. Just me. I wont do it again.

Also, home and done with 2018 finals. Took number 1 in the world, in psyclone again, and another damn 2nd overall in 499. That is 2 years in a row sitting 2nd on that 99. A lil hard to swallow, but,.. what do ya do. Those dudes are good at at that shit. Thats why they are there after all.

Raped everyone in top dog at the 3x also. I think well do CES in vegas this year, and, then, put a forsale sign in it. Move on, to some other shit we like to do. Anyway,.... some hard ware, from the hard work. 

FB_IMG_1539720954075.thumb.jpg.9108d80baccc217dce26044221024e4b.jpg.a1474113b24bfd01733bea2eda4e132c.jpg

:fing34:

I can't wait to see what's next

On 10/31/2018 at 11:31 PM, Randal Johnson said:

Congratz My Brother !!!

Thanks yo..... lotta hard work. As, i know, you know all about.... 

On 11/1/2018 at 5:27 PM, jcarter1885 said:

:fing34:

I can't wait to see what's next

Welp, sorry to say, but,... i think we are done with competitive audio. Sadly, it seems like we somewhere, down these roads, we lost the pure "joy" of it. And that isn't good. We will always have some sorta audio in every rig we have, but,... not for the lanes, or anyone else anymore. It just isn't fun to us anymore, feels more like a "job",.. and when its not fun, its time to get out, and go back, to why you loved it in the first place.

We will go to CES in January, in Las Vegas, and the rig will have a 4sale sign in it at the show, and after, till its gone. :(   

All good tho mate. All good.....  Thanks to all that watched, and cheered on. If i met any of you, in the lanes over the last decade, it was my pleasure. 99% of why we even got into this, was the rad people/friends/family. Getting to a show, and being able to hang out, was the best.... Thanks to those that gave positive vibes,help, inspiration. It is appreciated. More than you know. 

KB