59 minutes ago, ExclusiveRA said:

I just fried my sub so I am looking at getting an HDC3.115 dual 2 ohm.  It will be powered by a Hifonics ZRX2416. The question is the enclosure.  It will be going into a 2006 Honda accord.  Max space that I am looking at for the box is 32x18x19.  Any suggestions? Also, I am open to any other suggestions regarding subwoofers. This will be a DD sub.

What does "this will be a DD sub" mean? 

13 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

What does "this will be a DD sub" mean? 

Probably daily driver

Honestly if your looking for the most bang for your buck the soundqubed is the right sub. If you can afford it I might go with a ssa icon it's probably a little better sounding sub that can still get loud. And as far as your box ssa sell box plans for $35 I think it is if you can't or don't know how to use a box program that's probably your best bet.

From the looks of the Op's post edit, he's not interested in what we have to say.

4 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Honestly if your looking for the most bang for your buck the soundqubed is the right sub. If you can afford it I might go with a ssa icon it's probably a little better sounding sub that can still get loud. And as far as your box ssa sell box plans for $35 I think it is if you can't or don't know how to use a box program that's probably your best bet.

:)

2 hours ago, Randal Johnson said:

From the looks of the Op's post edit, he's not interested in what we have to say.

^^^^^ this, haha

44 minutes ago, jcarter1885 said:

^^^^^ this, haha

Guess he thought the box plans are free!

Oh yeah thats it

7 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Guess he thought the box plans are free!

Why couldn't  they be??  I've designed very successful enclosures for several members of the forum as well as dozens locally over the years and didn't charge a dime. 

52 minutes ago, altoncustomtech said:

Why couldn't  they be??  I've designed very successful enclosures for several members of the forum as well as dozens locally over the years and didn't charge a dime. 

Well good for you then. Just go ahead and draw them up there buddy!