Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

BM pictures

The 10" BMs are hot... I may have to build a computer sub with one of those bad boys :)

Keyless entry can be moved.  IIRC, I did see a strut assembly available for your vehicle once upon a time.  Worst case scenario, cut those bastards and put some linear actuators on there.

i think it was Steve Cornell who converted his to a strut assmebly, dont think there has ever been a kit for sale anywhere though

if you find one, let me know

They should be in now.

i know where the BM's are! i know where the BM's are! i know where the BM's are!

:) :) :) :) :)

Not in my hands. How was the drive?

nick i may stop by your house and check these subs out.. ill be driving back on sunday of next week.. hopefully u can make it down to the myrtle beach show tho... pm me some details on the subs :)

You can stop by the house if you want Chad, but the subs aren't here. I could pick up a few for you to look at if I know when you're coming up.

BTW: Hoss didn't help unload. That'll add $20 per driver for him when he buys.

And today was one hell of a long day.

You can stop by the house if you want Chad, but the subs aren't here.  I could pick up a few for you to look at if I know when you're coming up.

BTW: Hoss didn't help unload.  That'll add $20 per driver for him when he buys. 

If Nick and myself didn't stay out so late chasing hot, foreign women I think we would have been a little less tired for the drive today :)

Definatly a long day. But... it could be worse ;)

You can stop by the house if you want Chad, but the subs aren't here.  I could pick up a few for you to look at if I know when you're coming up.

If Nick and myself didn't stay out so late chasing hot, foreign women I think we would have been a little less tired for the drive today :)

Definatly a long day. But... it could be worse ;)

I REALLY can't wait to start selling these BM's with those nice Sundown Audio amps!

You gonna throw a bone to a broke college student to have one in a dorm room?? Tis a shame I can't run a substage right now, have to buy another amp.

low blow...

i was up at my parents house waiting for the call to help unload. then when i got the message you werent unloading yesterday, i went on home. then you told me you were unloading, and i had already gone back to my place...

i was there. personally, i would blame it all on jake.

*laughs*

Okay, blame it on me!

---

Showrides,

Did you get my e-mail about inventory being ready to ship? Occasionally I will have a problem with an e-mail I sent not making it to it's destination.

Didn't get your email, but I got your PM about your email. I just worked on the Mag web page - updated and stuff - and will now go out riding for an hour or so and then return to work on the BM web page. :)