Aaron Clinton

SSA Store old stock / open box clean out!

To make room for new shipments, we need to move out some open box items that were used for pictures or display.  I am going to let them go heavily discounted as they are not listed as new items on the SSA Store.  They will be listed as we get to them and it is a first come first serve basis.  Just use the provided coupon code for the discount.

First up, a trio (3) of DC Sounds 90.4 amplifiers that are TOTALLY new, only opened for product photos or display at the SSA Store in NY. 

Doing $100 off standard MAP.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/dc-audio-90-4-a3-4-channel-amplifier.html

Coupon code to enter: DC90.4OB

90k_Main__28988.1429472866.1280.1280.jpg

Couldn't help but notice the price was raised by a $100 to offset the $100 discount which makes it the exact same price as before, which is fine since it's new and only been used to take pics, but why the need to make it look like a deal when it reality, it's the exact same price as before, or am I missing something here?  And I'm not trying to be a ?ick just curious? 

11 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Couldn't help but notice the price was raised by a $100 to offset the $100 discount which makes it the exact same price as before, which is fine since it's new and only been used to take pics, but why the need to make it look like a deal when it reality, it's the exact same price as before, or am I missing something here?  And I'm not trying to be a ?ick just curious? 

That is the correct list price, the price was not raised. You may find it cheaper other places but you will not find a better company to purchase from then SSA. Aaron, Mark, and Josh go above and beyond to help out the customers in any way possible.

Funny thing is I was comparing prices and sonic electronics and ssa where exactly the same except this amp which now is a $100 more  all of a sudden. But like I said it's a perfectly fine amp it's not like opening the box changed anything so I was just curious why they didn't just leave the price as is and sell it.  And I agree Arron and mark are great at helping people and selling this stuff as cheap as anyone I just can't figure out why the need to juke the price on a open box amp.

There is no price tweaking or raising.  The unopened new in box unit has always been $500, as it is listed on the SSA store.  We are offering $100 off these few that are "open box" units never powered up.  So that means they are $400.  I guess I am not sure where the disconnect or confusion is.

5 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

There is no price tweaking or raising.  The unopened new in box unit has always been $500, as it is listed on the SSA store.  We are offering $100 off these few that are "open box" units never powered up.  So that means they are $400.  I guess I am not sure where the disconnect or confusion is.

I must be thinking of sonic electronics price, but you guys and them, have exactly the same prices on DC, except this one amp, that's what through me off. Like I said though, I could care less if you opened the box, if I needed the amp I wouldn't mind one bit, I would buy it just the same at the original price, as long as I was told up front about it, so I didn't think I was getting a return. I will give you guys that atleast you tell people it's a open box, I honestly think sonic just sells it either way, as long as it in working order and not damaged.       

Off topic but when i was eyeing my synergy 150.4 for quite some time it was $299. Then when i ordered it was up to $349. Did they change something? Other than the price obviously. And it was across the board. Not just ssa to make that clear. Cuz ssa is who i went with.

20170307_102350.jpg

9 hours ago, Travis said:

Off topic but when i was eyeing my synergy 150.4 for quite some time it was $299. Then when i ordered it was up to $349. Did they change something? Other than the price obviously. And it was across the board. Not just ssa to make that clear. Cuz ssa is who i went with.

20170307_102350.jpg

Great choice on amplifier, I believe that was the 2017 pricing adjustments.

I figured. The price is still great. On all their products. And they underrate everything which is even better. Thank you aaron