blowthemup

ZCON RE CONE

1 minute ago, blowthemup said:

Those pictures are from before the recone. I thought it looked like it had some kind of adhesive on it also.

I just got it back from SSA for a recone so it's good to go now.

awsome man, good to know. 

That does look REALLY strange, first I have seen like that for which I can recall.  Glad you are back up and running.  I have Zcon prototype, just switched from one enclosure to another and did a full inspection.  So the very first Zcon ever has no flaws that I can tell.

On 10/13/2016 at 3:46 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

That does look REALLY strange, first I have seen like that for which I can recall.  Glad you are back up and running.  I have Zcon prototype, just switched from one enclosure to another and did a full inspection.  So the very first Zcon ever has no flaws that I can tell.

Well i'm not quite back up and running, still have to buy a new amp and electrical to support it since i'm going bigger than the saz-2500d I was running.

4 hours ago, blowthemup said:

Well i'm not quite back up and running, still have to buy a new amp and electrical to support it since i'm going bigger than the saz-2500d I was running.

That is a lot of work for a non-audible difference in output...obviously there are reasons to pursue this, but if it is to hear something different you should save your money.

Yea unless you have the sub inverted, you will never even know the surround is dry rotted, until it actually gives up the ghosts. I wouldn't waste my money until it goes. 

3 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

Yea unless you have the sub inverted, you will never even know the surround is dry rotted, until it actually gives up the ghosts. I wouldn't waste my money until it goes. 

He already took care of the sub...the amp is what isn't worth spending dough on most likely

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

He already took care of the sub...the amp is what isn't worth spending dough on most likely

Yep wrong topic sorry.