High DBs

Hi everyone! First Post

HI all

I just recently ran across this fourm and after doing some browsing decided to join. I have been into car audio for a long time. I recently got a 2012 Chevy Cruze and have a Sound Qubbed HDS 312 on order with a Q1 1200.2 amp. Im sure I will learn alot here as well as provide my knowledge on topics that I have experience with. Glad to be a part of the forum. 

Welcome 

The wife has a 2013 Cruze. Good luck with your build !!!

Welcome to the forum!

:WELCOME:

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome

While im at it does anyone have any recomendations for a website for a custom box? 

:sniff:

20 hours ago, High DBs said:

While im at it does anyone have any recomendations for a website for a custom box? 

Are you looking at prebuilt or just for designs?

8 hours ago, Julian said:

Are you looking at prebuilt or just for designs?

Im looking for something prebuilt but of better quality. I don't want the typical cheap pre fab box. Something strong with a front baffle and bracing and wont fall apart in a year. 

Edited by High DBs

:WELCOME:

hey hey hey

3 hours ago, High DBs said:

Im looking for something prebuilt but of better quality. I don't want the typical cheap pre fab box. Something strong with a front baffle and bracing and wont fall apart in a year. 

The SSA store carries 2 lines of prebuilt enclosures, the Khaotik brand are truly exceptional (and priced to match) and their Xtreme brand which have all appearances of being way better than the cheap Wal*Mart/flee market Chinese crap quality.  I paid for SSA to design me a ported box for my XCON and couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the forum, there are some of the most knowledge car audio gurus in existence here.

On 8/29/2016 at 10:43 AM, SS Teacher said:

The SSA store carries 2 lines of prebuilt enclosures, the Khaotik brand are truly exceptional (and priced to match) and their Xtreme brand which have all appearances of being way better than the cheap Wal*Mart/flee market Chinese crap quality.  I paid for SSA to design me a ported box for my XCON and couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the forum, there are some of the most knowledge car audio gurus in existence here.

Thanks for the info. They look like some awesome enclosures. I will defiantly look into it

On 8/29/2016 at 11:43 AM, SS Teacher said:

Wow, love this post. :)