Billy Jack

Mopar or no car

That's good to know, i was looking at the newer m3 myself. I Never have owned any bmw before so I can't compare. So what's missing in the newer ones?

51 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Leftover 16's are NOT going for $65k lol.  The lame Vsport model is $59k, but that is not the CTS-V

Go look at car connection that's the prices they list. As soon as you type in CTS-V on google it's the very first thing to come up. 

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

Go look at car connection that's the prices they list. As soon as you type in CTS-V on google it's the very first thing to come up. 

http://bfy.tw/7c3U

$85,595

I was talking about the base not the V. I already said I looked at Cadillacs site and it said $86k.

Normally reading comprehension is taught in elementary school, think you need a refresher.

:suicide-santa:  :roflmao:  

Guest jehannora

So Im going to my first car show this weekend, but when I saw the weather report, it says that it will be mainly cloudy with a few showers. The event is outdoors, so should I go or not? Thanks

52 minutes ago, jehannora said:

So Im going to my first car show this weekend, but when I saw the weather report, it says that it will be mainly cloudy with a few showers. The event is outdoors, so should I go or not? Thanks

If it is not too far and isn't going to cost you too much, go for it.