thumpnD2s

first victom

well last night sundown audio claimed there first victom the sub will remain nameless (for now ) but yea it didnt even play for 5 min an it umm yea lol later ill post picks but i was higly over powering the sub i had 2 saz-1500 strapped wide open lol good time

well last night sundown audio claimed there first victom the sub will remain nameless (for now ) but yea it didnt even play for 5 min an it umm yea lol later ill post picks but i was higly over powering the sub i had 2 saz-1500 strapped wide open lol good time

Meany!!!

No need to abuse them lil guys, they never did anything to you now, did they!!

Edited by Swimmerdude

i am on a mission and i plan on makeing vids of the sundowns in action i have a mtx 12" 5000 a old DEI 12 and a old orion XTR 8 that i plan on killing its gonna be great i might hook up my new kicker cvr to it also (it still has warranty) lol ill keep everyone posted

Edited by thumpnD2s

Excellent job there Brandon. I can always count on you to blow things up the right way :)

this is true i can tear about anything up lol yea the poor sub ripped the leads off the spider and also ripped the spider from the former ooops LOLit still moves in the gap so yea i think it can maybe be fixed but not sure

jake : any word on the shipping crap

No word yet. It's the weekend so I will have to contact UPS on Monday, I'll let you know.

PS: I did not get your pictures e-mail.

any destruction pictures?

i have pics but i have the hardest time posting them on here so when i get something or some way to post i will asap and ill send them again jake

ouch

yep im sure you know its a SI but it put up a hell of a fight lol when i got the subs back from the kid that bought them from the kid that stole them he had a RF BD3000d hooked up to 1 VC on each sub then so he had about 1500 watts to 1 of the 2 VC then i put 3000 + watts to the sub and play hoods run down LOL great movement but yea a little to much it happened so fast that i couldnt hit mute before it went lol but im sure with the amps all the way up they were clipping so opps lol but its a good time and now it gives me an excuse to buy the new subs lol

Let me get this straight u guys had 3000rms goin into a SI Mag before it went, or am i retarded  :ughdunno:

That is correct. He was sending 3000+ watts RMS to his Mag.

im sure it would have been fine if they didnt get abused by a dumbass that stole my system that i got back but he had a RF 3000d on 1 of te 2 VC on each sub so 1 VC wasnt even hooked up so that didnt help plus i beat them hard for a few years they are the first gen 15 so yea and then play(im sure clipping) from 20 hz down to 0 hz didnt do it a bit good my new ones i wont be a bit afread to do the same setup just in a little more moderation ( leave the bass boost down lol)

An update the other D2 (that didnt fry) is doing great i made a new box and still have 3000+watts on it the box is 5ft3 and tuned to 33 hz it took abuse for 3.5 hrs straight and a road trip no smells or anything

no but my eyes are fuzzy lol and no one will ride with me cause they are afraid they will go deaf wimps hehe

if at any point the music is too loud or music is not what you perfer please let the driver know and he will pull over and kick you out!!!! lol