frogcase2002

05 sable 2 zcon 18s on 10k in b-pillar walll

Ran new power and ground for the head unit .ran remote and speaker wires . Its gettin close

21 hours ago, frogcase2002 said:

Thanks Man .  Mite get to hear It sometime . Im In ohio to

Hopefully I do. I started working on my roof today but it'll be a slow process with the work schedule and all. I'll save pics till I've got some progress done. Keep chopping away!

Anyone know where I can get an aluminium bar . Want something like half inch thick and like 1.5 or 2 inch wide and however long . . Trying to make some distribution blocks . . Tryed home depot and lowes and shit and they only had ones like an 8th of an inch thick . Just dont want to wait a week if I order online trying to find a place local

Check your local welding shops. You should probably go there though, instead of call. They will usually have a scrap pile you will need to look through yourself. They might have sticks in stock too, but generally that kind of stuff is order as needed.

9 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Check your local welding shops. You should probably go there though, instead of call. They will usually have a scrap pile you will need to look through yourself. They might have sticks in stock too, but generally that kind of stuff is order as needed.

Cool Ill check them out . Thats pretty much the last Piece of the puzzle to get this thing playin

Well other than the alt

3 hours ago, frogcase2002 said:

Well other than the alt

Dude I'm super jazzed for you to hear this!! 

Think I miss read your alternator situation on the last page.  If you don't mind a check engine light you should be good just hooking up the two wires. Once you can figure out which ones are field and stator. I could be wrong and the computer won't let the car start. But would be crazy enough to try anyway.

Honestly better that way if it works,  as a computer will repeatedly turn the alternator on and off depending on load. Which will cause wierd voltage drops with a high-powered stereo.

Found a metal supply place close to my house. . Going to check it out in the morning . Hopefully they have some aluminium bars the size I need

16 bucks for the aluminium at a place a few miles away

1508177688239.jpg

1508178673155.jpg

25 minutes ago, frogcase2002 said:

16 bucks for the aluminium at a place a few miles away

1508177688239.jpg

1508178673155.jpg

Great idea. I'll look into this for future builds. I agree with the wait period lol it sucks. 

That escalated quickly :woot: , what mids and highs again? 

3 minutes ago, jcarter1885 said:

That escalated quickly :woot: , what mids and highs again? 

Ssa. Only have the mids so far though

Hope to have the subs playin tomorrow . . Want to carpet the face of the wall befor I put the subs in

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

WOOT WOOT!!!! Party at Casey's house!!!!! :D

Once I get some sleep lol 

Shit . Dont have any wires for the subs. . Going to have to over pay at somewhere near me tomorrow

5 minutes ago, Infinite913 said:

Is it tomorrow for this yet?

Yep . Headin to the shop around 4 or so to carpet the wall and hook up the zcons and taramps

Mite make it look neat back here once I get the 4th batt in

Man I dont like carpeting

1508278004889.jpg

Got it playin but was to late to do any kind of testing or anything. Forsure louder than the van I had and I only got my stock alt in right now so I couldnt turn to to much up . . Will do some testing and should get some videos tomorrow