frogcase2002

05 sable 2 zcon 18s on 10k in b-pillar walll

Need to try some hairtricks lol

There's no doubt in my mind it will. My dudes buick is doing 150.4s and it'll hairtrick all day. Showed my buddy your build and he couldn't believe the numbers.. numbers don't lie. Great build. Hopefully I'll get the chance to hear it next year

2 hours ago, Travis said:

There's no doubt in my mind it will. My dudes buick is doing 150.4s and it'll hastrtrick all day. Showed my buddy your build and he couldn't believe the numbers.. numbers don't lie. Great build. Hopefully I'll get the chance to hear it next year

Tell him to come check It out and we can meter It lol . And I havnt really done anything to try to get higher numbers yet . . Yea hopefully you can hear It soon

He's on about a third of the power as the taramps. And he's debating getting one of the new orion hcca 8ks. I dunno about that..  I'll guess next summer we'll hit as much as we can local 

Great scores :fing34:

Forsure Should be able to get a 156 on the dash

3 hours ago, jcarter1885 said:

Great scores :fing34:

Thanks man . Hopefully the score will be higher soon

Broke a 150 at 23hz lol and subsonic is set to 30.5 so there not getting as much power in the low 20s

Does shitty sealed compared to window or door open . Only a 53

Cant decide if the next upgrade should be team evils in the sable or get more zcons in a different vehicle.  Cant see the teams bein able to gain alot compared to like 2 or more more zcons in a bigger vehicle

Well found out my subs hate my doors open lol was giving a demo and both doors were open . U could only turn it up maybe 75 pepercent or the subs would seems like they were unloading/acting funny. . . . Was completely fine once even one door closed. . Weird shit . Guess the whole vehicle is helping the sound lol

Edited by frogcase2002

Dude, wow. Stellar numbers for this build. I'll be curious if you manage to hit or break 156!

I'm just about done building my wall, 260 amp alt is currently being built. So much more to go, but not much before i can at least get the zcons playing.  

Your build has definitely been a huge inspiration to me, thanks for keeping this thread going!

Im still going to try to beak a 156 but mite just move on to a bigger vehicle and go for a 160. . Havnt had to much time to meter working on other builds and shit

Well someone offered to buy the sable today . Goin to be a hard decision

Nice numbers for sure.  How much port area per cube do you have?

17 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Nice numbers for sure.  How much port area per cube do you have?

Around 17 per. Around 240 sq In and little over 14 cubes

50 minutes ago, frogcase2002 said:

Around 17 per. Around 240 sq In and little over 14 cubes

That would be what is causing the issues when you open the door.  I usually don't suggest over 16 square inches of port per cube with the Zcon's.  You could always reduce port are if you want or just be easy when you open the doors haha.

If dude agrees on a price the sable mite be sold real soon. . Guess its good and bad. Wanted a bigger audio vehicle but going to suck having to start over so soon

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎05 at 8:46 AM, frogcase2002 said:

If dude agrees on a price the sable mite be sold real soon. . Guess its good and bad. Wanted a bigger audio vehicle but going to suck having to start over so soon

well? 

Dude still thinking about it . So im guessing im keeping it

Just got caught up on this log.  Good stuff Casey.  What vehicle are you looking to upgrade to?

3 hours ago, Lee Carter said:

inust got caught up on this log.  Good stuff Casey.  What vehicle are you looking to upgrade to?

Something I can fit alot more Subs in lol

Perfect!   Lol        that would be crazy

This thing is pretty violent lol every time i feel like im getting used to how loud it is a song will surprise me.. I would put some videos up but it really doesn't "look" to loud compared to most people's